Tea and Biscuits

I paused.

"Is that all? I have some important matters to stand to, Lady Arielle."

"Do you have a mark too?" He looked down on me again, as if I was stupid.

"Yes."

"Can I see it?" He looked towards Ciels bedroom door.

"It's the same as Young Master's. There's no need."

"But there's no mark on your eye."

"It's still the same." and with that Sebastian turned and left, leaving me with a coughing Ciel, and bandages to change. I signed and turned towards the door. The only noises were Ciel's coughing and groans. I opened the door and him, his head and arms hanging off the edge of the bed, his eyes closed. I closed the door behind me and walked over to him to lift his head and torso back onto the bed.

"A-Arielle...." He slowly opened his eyes.

"Yes Ciel?"

"I'm so tired.."

"You've had a rough day, Ciel you need to sleep." he sunk into the bed.

"I'm not tired." I closed my eyes and smiled.

"You just said you were."

"Can you come up here? With me?" I climbed up on the bed, the opposite side of which he was lying on.

"Do you feel better?" I looked into his eyes, the pain and hatred in them, boasting boldly, shining so bright through them.

"M-my chest, it burns and hurts and it's hard to breathe still."

"Here, I'll stay right here, the whole night and you sleep. If you wake up I'll be here to help you. Okay?"

"Okay." Ciel turned to face me and placed his head on my shoulder.

"I love you Ciel. I always will. Please, don't forget it."

"I won't." he snuggled unit me and went to sleep, and I stayed to help him.

~~~~~~~~~~~{At Dawn}~~~~~~~~~~~

Ciel kept nestling his head into my neck and eventually he woke up. His eyes slowly opening and he quickly looked up at me. My face was red and he laughed.

"You didn't have any problems in the middle of the night."

"I didn't! That's means I'm getting better." he said stretching his arms.

"Not bandage wise." I looked at them again and they had started to unfurl from him, exposing his wounds.

"Ciel-!" His lips crashed into mine, a kiss. I closed my eyes as he pulled me closer. He pushed me back onto the bed with him on top of me. "Ciel, t-the doctor said..."

"I don't care." He kissed me again, his face so close to mine.

"Young Master I brought your mo-." Sebastian had opened the door as Ciel quickly got off of me and faces the wall, his face red. I did the same facing Sebastian, my face hot and red. "What were you doing?"

"Nothing Sebastian." Ciel mumbled in to the sheet.

"Young master I know that that is a lie. Lady Arielle, what happened here?"

"Nothing." Sebastian sighed, and brought Ciel his tea cart. "this mornings tea is Earl Grey."

"Thank you, Sebastian." he smiled and curled into his blankets.

"Lady Arielle," I turned and saw him standing in front of me. "Would you like some tea as well?"

"Um, I'd rather just have a biscuit." I mumbled into my pillow.

"Isn't it a bit early for a biscuit?"

"Sebastian, go get Arielle a biscuit." Ciel's voice was loud and clear and Sebastian nodded and left. "Ari? Why didn't you want some tea?" He turned to face me, his tea untouched.

"I-I haven't had any in a such a long time, I don't remember the taste."

"Would you like to try some of mine?" Ciel took his tea cup from the table and offered to me.

"Ciel, you don't have to. Its yours."

"I don't mind. Sebastian can get more if you like it." he smiled and I took the cup, careful not to spill it and took a sip. It tastes amazing, the flavor was so strong. How could I have forgotten the taste of this?

"What do you think?" I smiled back the cup and handed it back.

"I liked it, a lot." he kissed my nose and took a sip of his own before Sebastian came in.

"I brought La- Arielle's biscuit." He walked in with a biscuit on a small plate.

"Sebastian may I also have some tea?"

"Of course Arielle." he bowed and went to the kitchen. I felt Ciel's hands wrap around me and I smiled.

I need to be here for him, he needs me, but for how long can I keep my emotions bottled up inside? He can't take another attempt, he's too fragile. He'll break. And then I would too. And I know we both don't want that.