Tortured

Ciel has been preparing for this big cricket game without telling me. Again. He really wants to win. He wants to meet the headmaster. But the headmaster wants to meet me. I don't know why. I might skip it for the game. I should. Or I could help Ciel. I can ask the headmaster to meet with him. heh. that's good. that's really good.

I finally made it to the headmasters office when he pulled me in.

"I've wanted this ever since you walked in." he was breathing heavy. I knew what he wanted and I'm not giving it to him. "Is this your first time?"

"Get off of me!" I screamed. I put hands in front of me.

"Be a good girl won't you? You don't want to get your precious Ciel hurt now, do you?"

"N-no." I looked down. how did he know? He put his hands around me and kissed me. I didn't want it. I didn't like it. he licked my lips and I forbade him entrance. then he started to touch me.

"Headmaster?" There was a knocking at the door. I was thrown aside into a closet as he opened the door. there I saw Ciel, and behind him a prefect. he was tall and blonde. He reminded me of the Viscount of Druitt...

"Ciel Phantomhive has been a very bad boy." the prefect pushed Ciel forward and smirked. Ciel was horrified. He knew what was going to happen.

The headmaster grabbed him, and I fell. I fell out of the closet. Ciel looked at me. Shocked,confused,betrayed. The headmaster glared at me and picked me up. I felt a cold, barrel against my head. A gun. I gulped. I was so scared.

"Jess!" Ciel ran forward but the prefect dragged him back.

"Information, or the girl." he pressed the gun further into my head.

"I came here for the Her Majesty. If you harm her I will have you dead." he wanted to be free. he started to cry. "let her go!! I'll let you do whatever you want to me! Please!" The headmaster smirked.

"Anything?" I knew what he was getting into.

"Ciel. Don't"

"SHUT UP." the gun went further in my head. "Tie her up." he threw me towards the prefect as he grabbed Ciel. "this will be fun."

I was tied taught my to a chair. I couldn't move any part of my body. I saw Ciel. he was crying. Then the headmaster came out with a paddle in hand. And smacked him. In the face. the stomach. his rear. his legs and arms. everywhere. then he was free. And expelled. Along with I.