The Truth Behind The Crime

I heard whispers from outside my door.

"Sebastian, just help her. please."

"She wishes to be alone."

"I order you to help her."

"I'll help lady Arielle to be alone by putting you in your room."

"Sebastian."

"I must follow orders for my young master, don't I?"

I heard protests but it was silent after. I could feel the blood go down my heels as I cried. Crying only hurt more. I guess I should get help. No, there must be bandages some where in this room. I mean a maids room should have bandages. I started to get up but it was impossible. I tripped and fell.

"Ngh! Seriously?!?" I yelled and Sebastian ran into my room.

"Lady Arielle! Are you alright?" He picked me up and lay me on my bed. I sighed.

"I don't need help."

"I do what my Young Master tells me to do. And if that means disregarding your wishes, then so be it." I sat there as he patched up my eye.

"Call me if you need the bandages changed."

"Okay." Claude would have just kicked me again. The butler when I got here. I almost forgot! Claude was here when I first got here. Which is why Alois was able to find me and Elizabeth! She has to be working with him. Alois and Elizabeth worked together to find my weaknesses. I need to tell Ciel. I have too. But, how?