Don't

"You just tried to." Ciel whispered between sobs. I kept crying. why did I ever try to leave him, he's a mess , and I love him.

"I-i love you Ciel."

"I love you too, and nothing is going to change that." he closed his eyes and wiped his tears. "we should take care of your cuts."

"What do you mean?" I asked holding my arm close to me.

"I meant to help stop the bleeding. If that's alright with you of course." I blushed and nodded. Tears still ran down my face.

"I-it hurts, Ciel." I was shaking.

"I know. Arielle. Believe me I know." he took my shaking hand and held it in his own. He was trying to be strong but I know, that inside, he wants to fall apart, right here. Break down, cry, scream. But he chooses not too. Because that is who he is.

He gently grabbed my arm and brought me to the bath to wash the blood away. He put it under and just stared at the water as it washed it away.

"Ci-Ciel i-it stings." I winced. he held my arm and pulled it out, putting water in the both of us. He looked me in the eye and kissed me. I loved him and he loved me. Why did I try to leave him here? All alone? He put his arms around me and pulled me close. amAnd suddenly the kiss ended.

"Arielle. I care for you, okay?"

"I, I love you Ciel. I didn't mean to leave you alone. I wasn't thinking about that or-" he put his finger to my lips and said,

"It's okay. You're here now. That's all that matters to me. I'm going to put your other arm in now okay?" I nodded and he took arm and plunged it into the bath. The cuts started to sting and I cried out. he quickly pulled my arm out. "Ari? Are- Are you okay?"

"Yes, just the sting again." I smiled and let out a tiny one again.

"I'm putting it back in."

"O-okay." he put the arm in and washed it and took it out. He dried it off and tried to replicate what the doctor did and failed. He had ripped the hem of his nightshirt and tried to wrap it around my arms and couldn't get it to work. "Ciel, let me do it."

"No. I should." he tied my left arm and started in the right. And after twenty minutes he finally got it and gave me a kiss.
I got up from the floor with my face red and flustered. I never should have tried to leave him. I'm such an idiot.  I headed to the hall and fell to the floor.

Soon Ciel was by my side holding me. "Ciel? let me go!"

"You fell in the hall so I placed you in your bed." My bed? I looked around and saw darkness. Then towards the walls I saw the familiar pictures and the headboard and pillows and everything fell into place.

"But why are you here? I mean it's not usually what you do. You always sleep in your bed."

He chuckled. "I want to be in here tonight with you. is that Alright?"

I blushed and pulled him closer. "yes. it's alright." I smiled and fell asleep with my head on his shoulder and my arms around him. Just the thing I needed. Ciel.