All Smiles

"Young Master. Tell me when Jessica  is in your bed." I opened my eyes to see Ciel dressed for the day lying down next to me in his bed.

"Sebastian.. Its not that big of deal."

"And, my name isn't Jessica anymore."

"I'm sorry?" Sebastian's eyebrow raised as he put on his left glove and served tea.

"It's Arielle Phantomhive." Ciel and I said in unison. I blushed.

"I'm sorry, Arielle. Good morning Arielle." He smiled one of those creepy smiles and left.

I got up and realized I slept in my clothes and groaned.

"What is it Ari?"

"Ari... I like that.."

"Ari." he grabbed my hand.

"Nothing's wrong it's just, I slept in my clothes."

"That's nothing."

"I know, especially with what happened."

"I know, and I'm sorry. I should've been more careful."

"It's not your fault, really it's not." I stood up and touched his face. he looked up at me with those sad eyes.
"if anything it's my Father's fault. He let me run into the woods which led to this whole mess." I sat down and sighed.

"But I should thank him too."

Ciel turned to look at me. "What do you mean?"

"If it wasn't for him being so stupid, I never would have met you, or found love. I would have married some fool."

"Or have found me another way."
He smiled and kissed my cheek. "it's time for breakfast, so please get dressed and join me." he got up to leave and went towards the door. then he turned, smiled, then left. Gosh, he was so cute when he smiled.

I put on some of Ciel's clothes again. Dresses are so bothersome to wear. They prohibit fun and work. Yet at balls it's all you ever seem to wear. How can you dance in those things? I'll have to do it someday. The blue was a very pretty shade, dark but not navy. I looked out the window and left his room and headed for breakfast. Hopefully I'm not late, again.