Right Through Me

I glanced at Ciel just once more before I left the note beside him. I sighed, kissed his lips and left, I hurriedly ran through the front door into the darkness and made my way to the Trancy Manor. For Elizabeth.

\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\Three Hours Later
~Trancy Manor~

"Sh-she's dead. Claude... She's d-dead." I opened the doors to find Elizabeth, dead on the floor with a sword in her side, and Alois in Claude's embrace. Tears were streaming down Alois's face. He must of really loved her. But he still killed her. He looked at me and scowled.

"Claude." The anger in the room was rising. Farther than the sadness that hung in the air. "Kill her." Suddenly Claude sprang into action, throwing his knives at me. I dodged them for as long as I could until, Alois.

If I could just get right behind him. I ran over and went through with my plan and Claude stopped.

"Claude! What do you think you're doing?" Alois wiped the tears off his face with his sleeve as he reached for the sword in Elizabeth. I stepped back from him, looking for something. Anything. Damn. The other sword is all the way across the room. I make a break for it and run dodging knives as I go and grab it.

"STOP! I want her for myself!" Alois gripped the sword tightly and lunged towards me, I quickly ran to the other side of the room, to grab the sword. I need him dead. I grabbed the sword and then the battle begun.

Alois was using his sword more than dodging and I was dodging more than attacking when Alois pushed me onto the floor.

"Ciel's gonna miss you, Arielle. Are you sure you want to do this?" Alois's mocking voice called out.

"No ones going to miss you." I reached up and stabbed him he fell on top of me and his sword went through me.