The Daily Routine

I woke up at 3:00 in the morning Sebastian came to wake me up at 6:00. This is already going great. I put on the maid's dress again whose name is Mey-rin for some strange reason and headed into the hall where Ciel wanted me in his room. Sebastian was not happy to see me intrude in the "young master's daily routine".

"Jessica." Ciel's face lit up as he stood only to be told to sit down again so his shirt could be put on.

"Lady Jessica, Young Master just wished to inform you that would be taking classes with him during the day. Do you know how to read and write?"

"Um, I can read a little bit like the words on syringes... and I cannot write."

"Well that's the first order of business then." Sebastian clapped his hands together and headed out to serve breakfast. Ciel stayed behind with me.

"Jessica?"

"Yes Ciel?"

"I can try to teach you how to write before breakfast."

"I don't think Sebastian would like that."

"Sebastian likes to stay on schedule." he shrugged as he got a pen and paper. in a span of about half an hour I could write pretty well.

"See? It's easy once you get the hang of it."

"I guess." I got up to look for something to paint with when we were summoned to breakfast. Sebastian seemed familiar, but from where?