Secrets

Ciel hasn't spoken for a week now. not to me or anyone. Even Sebastian. did I anger him that much? I didn't mean to. Is this how the old Ciel was? Never talking or laughing or smiling? I need to get close to him. So I got Sebastian on my side.

"Jessica. You want me to get him in here by what means?"

"Any means necessary." I crossed my arms and went in the corner of Sebastian's study. he sighed and called Ciel in.

"Young master, you haven't been talking for a week now."

Ciel just sat there for a while and sighed.

"Jess. you can come out now."

How did he-? I got up and walked towards him. "Ciel, I'm sorry I didn't know."

"I told you, it's fine. Sebastian has a dresser full of the things."

"I missed you." Ciel turned around in his chair. these were the last words he expected to hear.

"Sebastian, out." Sebastian got up from his chair and left giving us a smirk before leaving.

"Jess, I should tell you everything else."

"Me too."

"What?" He sat down on the floor next to me.

"I just thought you would like to know."

"Jess, tell me."

"I have asthma, and I'm a witch."

"A witch? "

"It's like the ones in fairytale a except without brooms."

"And not green" Ciel added. I laughed.

"Basically, but we can only have one power and mine is air."

"Why did you pick that?."

"I thought it would help me breathe."

"Jess. I have asthma too."

"Really?"

"Yes."

He looked at me. He was nervous. Ciel moved towards me and kissed me. I kissed back. We only broke for air when he said,

"I love you Jess."

"I love you too."

Ciel smiled and held me close then, Sebastian opened the door.

"It's time to go." be announced while looking at his pocket watch. Ciel stood up and put out his hand and lifted me up. As he was leaving he said

"Good night." he smiled then walked to his dorm. I was just standing there as I headed to mine. everything seemed alright.