The Flames

I was tied down as I felt a hand brush my cheek.

"Claude. Shes awake." I saw him. His purple coat. His arms crossed. And his icy blue eyes, staring, disgust.

"Lady Arielle Owllight." his glasses glinted from the light from the window.

"My name is not Arielle Owllight!!!"

"Then you seem to be mistaken, Arielle." Claude stepped closer. "You wish to see your parents, Yes?"

"Get your hands off of me!!!" I can't get free. I looked towards the light to see my dad, tied down to a wooden chair. "Ciel will kill you if you touch me!!"

"But if we touch your parents?"

"You wouldn't."

"Hannah, take Alois home. he doesn't need to see this." I saw her take him away. the smirk on his face. A lot like Elizabeth's. No they can't be, it's just not possible...

"AUGH!!" I saw my fathers eyes roll into the back of his head and the blood....

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!!"

"Don't you want to see your parents?"

"NO!!!" I saw him grab a match and strike it against the table.

"Really?"

My eyes must have shown my emotions, shock, sadness, anger, hatred. I felt my bonds loosen and me being released as the flames came close to my cheeks. he grabbed me and pulled me close.

"See this?" I nodded trying not to set myself on fire. he dropped the match. "Now look what it is going to do." he laughed and left me there. Crying.

I have to get out. I stood up.
"Goodbye Father."

And I ran. I ran far. Back to Ciel. But where is Ciel? Where am I? Who am I?

Jessica Phantomgold loves Ciel. Arielle Owllight is full of hatred. Who am I?