INSaNiTY

"Lady Phantomhive, get out of the patients bed." the doctor had caught me, hands intertwined with Ciel, in bed. "Its best you don't do anything for the next month or so."my face went red as I stepped out of the bed.

"W-we weren't d-doing anything!" I let out a nervous laugh as the doctor squinted at me and turned to leave, but just before he left he said,

"You can take him home tonight as well. Just be careful." I nodded as he left and turned to look at Ciel. He was reaching for me where I was supposed to be. I sighed and smiled. he can come home. I should've been more careful. Why did we even go to the manor? Oh right, Sebastian. I know how important he is to Ciel but is he really worth it? Arielle! Get that thought out of your head! He makes Ciel happy!

"A-Ari?" Ciel whispered sleepily. he stretched his arms above his head and I turned to see him. His face was as red as mine. I smiled.

"Ciel! You're awake!"

"Not really..." he yawned and turned to face the wall again. I laughed a little and headed back to him.

"You can leave today." I climbed back into the bed and sat on the edge, my hand on his back.

"I-I can?"

"That's what the doctor said." He smiled and got up, his feet hanging over the edge of the bed. His eyes were half closed. He reached his hand up to his right eye and quickly turned towards me.

"M-my eyepatch! Where is it?"

I sat there silent for a minute and then opened mouth to find nothing came out.

"Arielle?"

"I-I don't know. is it bad if the doctor sees your eye?"

He let out a little sigh and tensed. "Yes it is, remember the demon?" My mind races back to when Ciel and Sebastian fought.

~~~~~~~~~flash Backs~~~~~~~~~

"Young master! The servants can't see your eye."

"Yes they can, they already know about it."

"Young Master! You weren't supposed to-"

"I didn't tell them who, just what."

~~~~~~~~~~~over~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, Sebastian was angry at you for you giving me your eyepatch."

"He's the one I made the contract with."

"So Sebastian's a demon like Claude?"

"Yes he is. He's also one hell of a butler."
He chuckled and I laughed.

"We should get out of here and head back home though." I looked outside and saw a dirt path we could use.

"We don't have a carriage, and I can barely stand." I stood up and walked towards the doctor.

"Lady Phantomhive-"

"Is there a a carriage we could borrow? Ciel can barely stand. Nevermind walk all the way back to the manor on our own. " I pleaded with him until he gave in Anderson is borrow a white one, saying that if we crash it he'd kill us. Even though we weren't the ones driving it.

I quickly made my way back to Ciel and told him the news and helped him up.
Soon we made our way to the carriage and the driver helped him in, by throwing Ciel in. Ciel closed his eyes and was going to scream but I stopped him from landing on the floor by catching him. In turn I landed on the floor with Ciel in my arms. Tears of pain fell down his cheeks as I helped him up onto a seat and I sat down next to him, his head in my lap. the driver grumbled and slammed the door.

"Are you okay?"

"N-no." Ciel whispered, his voice almost gone. I placed my hand on his side and looked at him. The pain must be unbearable for him.

"I'll make you some tea when we get back. Would that make you feel better?"

"Not as much as you would." I looked down towards the floor, not daring to meet his gaze. He chuckled. my face grew red.

"Ciel... Be serious."

"You know what I mean Ari, and I am." I played with his hair and smiled. He's like a child, so young and playful. Innocent and full of happiness. Except that's not him. He's not innocent, he's seen things that no child or adult should ever see. He's full of hatred for those people, the ones who kill and torture. And so am I.