Memories

"I was there. I was the little boy." Ciel held me closer and closer until I could feel his heart beating. Slower and slower. "I could have saved you, back then."

"You were just a child, Ciel. You didn't know." I smiled at him and wiped his tears.
His breaths were heavy.

"It was my birthday... it was the day the manor burnt down, the day I was taken." He cuddled into me, placing his head on my shoulder.

"Ciel... I don't care what you did as child. I know that you care about me now and that's what matters, right now." I smiled and kissed him, biting his lip and feeling his smile against mine. I pulled away after what felt like an eternity with him. "you need to rest now."

"Arielle, please don't leave."

"I'm not leaving the manor, I'm going into the kitchen." I smiled as I sat up from the bed and grabbed his arm lightly. He sighed softly and kissed me one more time before I left.

I have a plan.

I ran out into the main room of the manor, only in my nightgown, it was so cold, but I needed to find Sebastian. I need his help. I ran around the manor and even went through the garden, Finny was outside 'trimming' the bushes like usual and humming a little tune. Eventually I found Sebastian in Ciel's study, cleaning the books.

"S-Sebastian?" he turned and looked at me, first surprised, then concerned.

"Are you okay Arielle?" He quickly came to me, he bent down and held my hand.

"I'm okay, I just wanted some help."

"What is it?" Sebastian asked.

"I want to make Ciel happy." he chuckled.

"Anything you do makes the Young Master happy."

"No, I meant like, he does all these things for me and I want to do something like that." I looked ok at him, as his eyes looked like they flashed link for a just a moment. A shiver went down my spine.

"You could start by getting dressed. I can get a Tailor by to make you some dress shirts and trousers. Does that sound okay?"

"I-I guess but, that's not what I need help with." Sebastian sighed and smiled again.

"What would you like to do for the Young Master?"
The thing is, I don't know. I want to do everything for him. I want to do everything with him.

"Everything." I took a deep breath.

"Invite him to the garden. I know Young Master would like that." I started to blush.

"I-I will. Thank You Sebastian!" I waved goodbye and hurriedly ran back into My room. I need to pick something. Most of the clothing is just dresses. After a few minutes I settled on a shorter one, which I then cut up to the knees so I could run, modesty isn't the biggest concern to me, it was a blue color. I smiled at the ripples hen at the bottom and wrote a note.

Dear Ciel,

Meet me in the garden.

Love,
Arielle

I quietly entered his room and see him asleep arms outstretched to where I should be. I smiled and kissed his cheek, as I placed the letter on the bedside table and left.