Doctor

The next few weeks were nightmares. He was with the Doctor for hours getting him fixed. Stitches all over him, along with bandages. Why hadn't I come earlier? What was I too late? I know it's not my fault, but it feels as if I was the one doing it to him. Holding the knife and hurting him.

"Lady Phantomhive?" The doctor called me and I stood.

"Y-yes?"

"Ciel would like to see you." I nodded and entered the room quickly. As soon as I saw Ciel he smiled.

"I-I'm not dead."

"Ciel..." My eyes filled with tears as I looked at him. He looked so helpless lying there. His arms and chest bandaged.

"Ari, please don't cry."

I took another shaky breath and bit my lip. "it's hard not to when you're like this."

"It hurts me to see you cry." I sank into the floor. He looked down onto me and dropped his arm to where I could reach it.

"It hurts me to see you like this." I looked up at him and saw a comforting smile across his face.

"Arielle... I really am sorry for what I did."

"You don't have to be." I slowly reached for his hand and grabbed it. His fingers interlocking with mine. I wiped my tears as more fell.

"I love you." My cheeks felt hot as he said those words. It's been months and still, him saying those words makes me go red.

"I love you too Ciel." There was a moment of silence between us.The only sound I could hear was my own heartbeat. Going faster and faster as more thoughts crossed my mind. I glanced up to look at Ciel and saw him trying to get down off the bed.

"Ciel! Get back in your bed!" He sighed and went back under his sheets.

"Then you come up."

"Ciel, the doctor is going to be mad."

"I'm being released today."

"Not if I go in the bed." I crossed my arms and laid my back against the edge of the bed. he can be so stubborn sometimes.

"It's not like prison. If do something wrong doesn't mean I stay another 13 years."

"How do you know?"

"Because I can get out of things like that."

"Of course you can Ciel." I rolled my eyes and saw him smile.

"Just come in the bed with me."

I gave in to his request and climbed onto his bed, going under the covers and gave him a little kiss. He kissed me again and then we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~Authors excuse~~~~~~~~~~

I'm working at my local theatre for the next week from 6:45 to 12:00 at night so updates will be less frequent and shorter. like this was only 400 words and I usually have 550+. So very sorry if there's no updates it's also why this took so long so, bai!