Chp. 1

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗥

☞︎𝐼 𝑏𝑦 𝑛𝑜 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔𝑡𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑜𝑤𝑛𝑒𝑟-𝑠𝑖𝑝 𝑜𝑓 𝐷𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛 𝑆𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑒𝑟. 𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒.

☞︎ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑊𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑝𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑑.

☞︎ 𝑡𝑒 𝑜𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑠𝑖𝑝 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑢𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑐 𝑖 𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑒, 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑚? 𝐼𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒

☞︎𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦!

𒊹︎

-----------------------
{third POV}

"Don't be so cold Akaza!" Douma squealed, trudging though the blistering snow by command of their Master.

The demon in question; Akaza turned his glowing yellow eyes threateningly towards the upper moon, his gaze said something along the lines of: 'I hate you fuck off'

Nonetheless Douma didn't care and continued to torment the male, continuously poking his bicep like a toddler.

"We've just got to kill that Kamado family then we can go back..." Akaza sighed, trying his best to hold his composure.

"How are we supposed to find it here!" Douma yelled, his voice echoing through the snow storm as icy flakes of frost caressed his features.

"Be like the bitch you are and use your nose or something, I DONT KNOW" Akaza screamed, his veins pulsing with anger towards the other male.

"Shhh" suddenly Douma out his pointer finger on Akaza's mouth, making him even more angry as he resisted the urge to bite his whole hand off.

Small giggles sounded from a bush in the direction Douma was looking; now catching Akaza's interest.

They expected it to be a stupid low rank demon slayer or something like that. But they certainly weren't expecting a cold ridden child to show themselves.