Chp.33

My mum just told me that she tried to kill me as a baby but my dad stopped her 💀 now that's a lot of damage

———————————
{third POV}

Betrayal.

If serious enough, Betrayal can destroy a person.

Especially if it's a person whom you know and trust.

Betrayal can effect the victim; in contrast it would effect the betrayer just as much.

It could mentally crush a person from the inside out.

Next comes regret and sadness. Both the victim and perpetrator can feel these emotions, after all they were bound to. They would have developed a bond after all.

Betrayal can be interpreted different ways for different people.

If the victim had developed a mutual bond with the perpetrator, then they are most likely to react out of rage or malice.

If the victim had an extremely close bond to the person, then they would be likely to forgive them right away but the sadness would not simply go away.

This all could be avoided...

If the victims just forgot.

———————————-
{Muzan POV}

What the fuck is this?

I narrowed my eyes while staring at a small burgundy kitten strolling aimlessly around my office.

How the hell did it get in here.

I watched as it sniffed my desk a little then jumped on the top, walking on top of my papers.

Little shit.

I sighed and picked it up... now getting a closer look it seems to have a resemblance to Tanjiro.

It had a slightly darker patch of fur on its forehead. Did Tanjiro get stuck in this cats body?

I looked at it dumbfounded, staring at my papers which now had muddy paw prints on it. That's it, I'm leaving yo-

I was about to take him outside when it whimpered slightly and gave a meek meow.

I'm going to regret this... he is rather cute; not as cute as Tanjiro though.

Fuck sakes. I grumbled and gave it a little rub behind its ears, placing the cat on my shoulders as I walked out of my room. I've gone soft.

I guess I'll call you... Jiro.

———————————-

After a while of talking, Tanjiro had managed to calm Muichiro down. Muichiro had come to terms with how he was turned... almost forgiving Tanjiro instantly which came to a shock to the boy.

"Are you finished here?" Akaza grumbled, almost falling asleep whilst he waited for the duo. Tanjiro smiled "yep! Mui-chin says he's ok as long as I'm here!" The cute boy giggled and grabbed Muichiro's hand.

Akaza tilted his head down while staring at the long haired Boy's blush.

"That's good Tanjiro... go find your father. I just need to have a little chat with your 'Mui-chan'" Akaza mocked, shooing off the burgundy haired demon so it was just them too.

Muichiro narrowed his eyes, long hair falling around his face as he was suddenly grabbed by the neck and hoisted off the floor "you like Tanjiro don't you eh?"

The boy smirked, black eye rolling to the side as he scoffed "what about it?" Akaza tightened his hold at the statement.

"Hurt him and you'll die for that? He deserves someone better than you. But for his sake I'll turn a blind eye because he seems to like you" The upper moon dropped Muichiro to the floor, eyeing him as he coughed a little and walked to go catch up with Tanjiro.

—————————————

"Why hello Tanjiro, it's certainly good to see you awake and happy again" Muzan smiled just as he saw the boy searching the halls for him, his beautiful red slitted eyes darting left and right.

"Papa! Can you believe it everything worked! Oh and this is Mui-chan! Isn't his hair so pretty, oh and I was going to ask if the master was ok? Oh! And when I woke up it was so scary because Koku-"

"Tanjiro Tanjiro calm down, I can't understand a word you're saying" Muzan deadpanned, looking over him to make sure he was unharmed. "Look what u can do!" He beamed and shrunk to about the size of a toddler, his clothes hanging limp on his small body.

Kibutsuji internally died at the cuteness and cooled his head before smiling and picking up the small boy "it's like when you were little" he smiled, handing Tanjiro safely in his string arms.

"And this is Mui... you say? How did he get out of his room" the demon king wondered, looking at the male through squinted eyes. Muichiro could practically feel the malevolence dripping off the demon king and felt a bit stunned, something inside him compelling him to bow and submit to the male.

The little Tanjiro jumped down from Muzan's arms and hopped over to his shaking friend, grabbing his hand reassuringly "Akaza said he's fine to come out as long ad he stays with me, don't be mean papa" Tanjiro pouted, his Haori dragging on the floor behind him as he walked.

"Fine..."

"Come on Papa! Introduce yourself!" Tanjiro beamed and went back to his normal size so he could push the two closer to each other.

Kibutsuji growled subtly "I'm sure he can tell who I am Tanjiro..." he frowned and sent Muichiro a glare, this wasn't really satisfactory. Being weak in front of just a newly turned demon made him angry, but of corse Tanjiro was here so he couldn't do much about it.

"Kibutsuji Muzan, a name you certainly know very well. I'm Tanjiro's father as you can probably guess." He forced out, inwardly scowling for having to be so polite. However it was all worth it to see Tanjiro's smile

Tanjiro clasped his hands together and suddenly stopped, little nose twitching towards Muzan "ah... I think I know what you're smelling"

Kibutsuji chuckled and pulled out the kitted from mid air, holding it in front of Tanjiro to see.

His eyes lit up with amazement as he gasped "Awww! So cute where'd you find him?!" Tanjiro yelled delightfully, taking the kitten which looked eerily similar to him and giving it a cuddle.

Kibutsuji inwardly awed "he was just in my office, I've decided to call him Jiro"

Tanjiro beamed even more "can I look after him for Today papa please?!"

Muzan ruffled the boy's hair "of corse you can, but first I need to greet all of your friends... I'm sure they've finished eating by now..."

———————————

Not my sister finding my box of bl@des and threw them in the bin... I was boutta kill a bitch