Chp.11

I am about to shit myself

—————————-
{third POV}

"Ooo what style of breathing do you use?! Can I try to learn it!" Tanjiro beamed, his eyes lighting up at the sight of the bore headed male. All Tanjiro saw at that moment was the chance to have a new friend.

"Hah?! Fight me I'll bring you down!" The male roared, propelling himself at Tanjiro whom dodged his attack with ease. The boy pouted and continued to effortlessly dodge all the attacks till Inosuke was absolutely exhausted.

"Stop moving so fast!" Inosuke panted, pushing himself off the floor.

"Awww it's sweet how hard you try!" Tanjiro gushed, bending down at to look him through the beaded eyes of his mask.

This action alone absolutely infuriated Inosuke, making him blow out a puff of steam as he jumped off the floor and thrusted his swords towards Tanjiro's legs.

Howeve Tanjiro simply jumped into the air and landed on his back, making Inosuke crash to the ground in a tired heap. Just then, Sunny angrily buzzed out of Tanjiro's pocket and began to peck at the male's exposed skin.

Tanjiro laughed at his overprotective bird and confined to stand atop Inosuke's back; pinning him to the floor.

"GWAHH! Get off me! I'll eat you!" Inosuke roared, flailing his arms in the air to try and get rid of Sunny.

Now it was Tanjiro's turn to be pissed off. Yes Inosuke could attack him, but Tanjiro wouldn't tolerate someone trying to attack Sunny.

As a result, Tanjiro knocked the male out and slung him over his shoulder while following his nose towards the scent of the children's brother.

It didn't take him long to find the boy whom was changing the rooms around, he supposedly had marechi blood that's why he was taken.

"Hey don't worry your safe now!" Tanjiro beamed, outstretching his hand towards the terrified boy. For some reason though he looked even more scared and backed up a little into the corner.

A look of realisation swept across Tanjiro's and made him giggle "oh don't worry about him! He just passed out..." Tanjiro chuckled, pointing towards the body slung over his shoulder.

"I'll bring you to your siblings now ok?" He whispered comfortingly, making the boy's fear disappear momentarily as he crept forward.

"There we go! I'm not that scary!" Tanjiro smiled, pulling him through the halls and eventually out into the open.

"Hey Mui-chan! Look I found, it's a while bore!" Tanjiro beamed, smiling softly at the sight of the pillar sitting with the two siblings while they played with fluffy.

"Nii-chan!" They both yelled, running up to the older brother of whom Tanjiro had just saved and engulfing him in a hug while Tanjiro skipped over to Muichiro.

"Has the yellow one come out yet?" Tanjiro asked, picking up fluffy from the floor and dusting him off with a light pout "oh he fell like a couple feet onto his head, I'm sure he's fine though" Muichiro mumbled, pointing towards Zenitsu who was laying unconscious on the floor with a slightly bleeding head.

"Oh alright then!" He giggled, dismissing the unconscious boy already "we should have wild bore for dinner tonight Mui-chan" he chuckled, plopping Inosuke's body on the floor and pointing his sword at the mask.

"He looks strange... I don't like him" Muichiro said with his eyes narrowed, poking him with his foot.

"He tried to hurt Sunny so I knocked him out, I suppose we can't just leave him though" Tanjiro sighed, almost jumping out of his skin when a certain someone started screaming.