Chp.18

My cat tried to claw my eyes out, it's chill tho cuz he's cute

——————————
{Tanjiro POV}

"Nope! I didn't see any demon's there, I did smell one though but I think he left a while before I got there" Tanjiro hummed, reporting back to Shinobu after spending some time with the demon's in his little tree house.

Shinobu put her hand on her chin then ruffled his hair "ok! Well done and thank you" she smiled, watching him happily skip away and probably pester someone to play with him till he got another mission.

Tanjiro skipped down the hallways with fluffy in his arms and Sunny cuddled up to his neck, silently whispering in his ear.

"Some of the crows told me that Master is going to send you on a mission with the Rengoku, Zenitsu and Inosuke" Sunny told the boy, snuggling back into his pocket afterwards.

Tanjiro hummed and said a quick thank you before finding Rengoku outside training once again.

"Rengoku-san!" Tanjiro beamed, skipping up to the male and jumping in the air before landing directly on the pillar's outstretched sword.

"Oh! Kamado! It's nice to see you, would you like to train with me?!" Rengoku shouted while looking up at Tanjiro whom was still standing on the sword.

Tanjiro hummed and jumped down, landing gracefully and looking up at the male "nope! We've got a mission together with those two slayers who've been staying with Shinobu-san as well!"

"Oh really! I've heard nothing about it yet!" Rengoku yelled, placing his sword back in its sheath and smiling.

Tanjiro giggled "sunny told me because she's the best!" He exclaimed gleefully and earning a chuckle from Rengoku.

"CAW CAW PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MISSING ON THE TRAIN! CAW TRAVEL TO THE CITY AND SLAY THE DEMON!"

"Well that settles it! Are you all ready to go?!" He asked while fumbling with the training equipment till it was ready for the use of someone else.

Tanjiro beamed and jumped on Rengoku's back, wrapping his legs around the male's waist with his arms around Rengoku's neck so he wouldn't fall.

"Let's gooo! Inosuke and Zenitsu can catch up with us!"

"Splendid idea Kamado!"

—————————-

"Rengoku-san! This thing looks weird I don't like it!" Tanjiro wined, hiding under the pillar's cape and wrapping his arms around Rengoku's waist.

"You've never seen a train before my boy?!" Rengoku yelled, picking Tanjiro up and holding him in his arms like a toddler. In all truth, Tanjiro was incredibly spoilt by all the hashira; they spent so much time pampering him and giving him the childhood he never had.

As a result, Tanjiro had the tendency to act very childlike and immature. No one minded however because it was just adorable.

"No... I don't like it" taniiro mumbled, burying his neck into Rengoku's chest.

The male laughed and carried Tanjiro to the stand with a woman selling tickets.

"Two tickets for the train please!" He yelled, handing her a random annoying of money.

She looked at the two and furrowed her brows 'there's some weird people in this city' she thought and handed them the slips of paper and cautiously took his money "thank you ma'am!" Tanjiro yelled with a little wave, being carried into the train by Rengoku again.

"Hmmm... let's sit in the middle shall we! It'll be easier to scout for demon's there!" Rengoku yelled, making the people around the two scatter in fear.

Tanjiro giggled "Rengoku-san I think you're scaring everyone" he gushed, raising his little finger to the male's lips to make him quiet down.

A light blush made its way to the male's face before he quickly shook it off and nodded his head "sure thing! I'll try and be quieter" he half yelled this time, finding some seats and placing Tanjiro down in the window seat with him in the seat next to him.

"Look at all the people Rengoku-san! Their wearing such cool clothes!" Tanjiro beamed, pointing out of the window at the scurrying people going to different platforms.

"Yes! We're in the city so the population is much higher than anywhere you've been before" Rengoku smiled, patting Tanjiro gently on the head.

Tanjiro pressed his face on the glass, placing fluffy on Rengoku's lap as his cheeks squished on the window as he laughed at nothing in particular.

"H-hello there... can we get you anything to eat" two ladies dressed rather smartly asked worriedly; a little out on edge by the two strange looking people.

"Yes please! Tanjiro would you like anything?" Rengoku exclaimed happily, keen on the shoulder sea of filling his belly before a battle.

"Can I have a bento box please..." Tanjiro shyly asked, pulling on Rengoku's sleeve.

"Please bring us many of those!"

——————————

It wasn't long before the two were stuffing themselves with the food while waiting for the train to start "UMAI!"

"UMAI!"

"UMAI"

"Are you sure he's the guy?"

"Well the crow said he's be with the Crystal hashira, and we know that it's Tanjiro so we've got the right guy's obviously"

"Uhh... T-Tanjiro, is that you" zenitsu meekly questioned, tapping on the boy's shoulder whilst he was shouting in synchronisation with Rengoku.

"UMA- oh! Zenitsu Inosuke! You're finally here I thought you were going to miss the train!" Tanjiro exclaimed delightfully, placing down his second bento box as Rengoku just about finished his tenth.

The train doors closed as Inosuke started to bang frantically on the glass, the train beginning its journey.

"Yeah it took us a little while to get her-"

"RACE ME LORD OF THIS LAND!" Inosuke screamed, trying to climb out of the window before Zenitsu desperately cling to him so he wouldn't fall out "YOU IDIOT YOU'LL HURT YOURSELF"

"Bore boy! I don't suggest that since a demon could show up any minute unsuspectingly" Rengoku yelled, crossing his arms while handing the many amity boxes to the staff.

"WHAT?! There's demon's on this train?! No no no I don't like it I wanna get off!" Zenitsu cried, tears pooling from his eyes as he flopped on the floor.

Tanjiro giggled at the two "their funny aren't they Rengoku-san"

"Hmm... I think their very enthusiastic! They definitely have a lot of potential!" He replied with a blinding smile, smiling down at Tanjiro with admiration. Tanjiro was actually very respected amongst the hashira, since he could quite easily defeat any one of them in a battle.

Many often asked Tanjiro to train them, but due to his childish nature the lessons never really went as planned.

"Hello there... may I... stamp your tickets please"

————————————

There's a black void on my floor and I'm pretty sure it leads to a multidimensional universe