Chp.26

Bro I think I got drugged again

———————————
{Tanjiro POV}

I woke up to sunlight slowly seeping through my blinds. Squinting my eyes I sat up in my bed and yawned widely, stretching out my arms to wake myself up more.

Hmm... what happened last night I don't remember..

I tried to rack my brain as to how I got here, rubbing the palm of my hand on my forehead. Oh! That's right me and Kokushibo-san went to visit the village!

Oh no, I must've fallen asleep.

I sighed and moved my blankets to the side, seeing I was still wearing Koku-san's purple Haori. As I stood up, something fell to the floor which had been resting on the bed. I raised an eyebrow and looked at the a medium sized stuffed animal shaped like a bear.

Awww! It's so cute!

Was this the surprise Kokushibo-san was talking about?

That's so nice of him! I have to go say thank you!

I beamed and placed the bear safely on my bed and swiftly exited my room. However almost as soon as I came out I walked straight into someone's chest.

Agh this is embarrassing. I yelped and landed ok the floor, rubbing my behind with a pout and looked up to see.. "dad! Good morning!" I beamed seeing him back in his male form.

He chuckled a little and bent down to pick me up by my arms, bringing me to his chest to carry me.

I laughed and swung my feet a little "good morning Tanjiro, I was just coming to see you. I trust you had fun with Kokushibo yesterday?" He asked me kindly, carrying me to his office.

"Yeah it was amazing! I ate loads of Mochi and Koku-san even gave me a new teddy! I left him in my room though" I replied with a smile, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"That's lovely, he definitely treated you well" he hummed, opening his door and setting me down on his futon which was next to his desk.

{Muzan POV}

How should I do this...

This'll be difficult if not done correctly

I looked at the innocent boy sitting happily oh the futon, his little legs crossed underneath himself. Tanjiro had a light blush on his chubby cheeks, his small frame hidden in Kokushibo's Haori.

Shit.

I sighed and sat at my next, contemplating my next moves.

"Tanjiro" I called him, rubbing my temples harshly. His head perked, round face adorned with a cute smile as he tilted his head to the side.

"Yes!" He yelled enthusiastically, cheeks tilted with pink.

"Come here I've got something to give you" I waved him over with my clawed hand, watching as he happily skipped over to the front of my desk.

"This is enough for all the hashira and a couple other of your friends" I reached under my desk sliding over the right amount of dosages each in tiny valves to make it easer for Tanjiro to split it up.

His eyes widened as he reached a shaky hand towards my blood. He bent done and looked at a bigger one from the rest, almost triple the size.

"W-who's this one for?" He stuttered, you poor thing Tanjiro I'm sorry you have to do this.

"That ones for you"

He stepped back a little in surprise, little hands gripping the Haori for dear life. I'll make sure your ok Tanjiro don't worry.

"I-I don't think I can do it papa, what if they hate me afterwards!" He protested, face scrunched in worry. I always knew this would happen, it was bound to. Anyways if they dare try to hurt Tanjiro I'll just kill them all so it's fine. And when their demons I can simply make them forget how they turned so they don't have any idea it was Tanjiro.

"It'll all work out Tanjiro... they won't hate you at all. Trust me" I reached over the desk to place my hand on his face, making his beautiful red eyes stare at me.

He hesitantly nodded his head, taking the blood in his hands "W-when should I drink mine?" He asked picking you the one with more blood while twirling it around in his hand.

"You'll drink it straight after your friends. Understand?" I asked him, taking my hand off his cheek and threading my fingers together.

He nodded again, I can tell he's scared and unwilling. It's obvious, this is Tanjiro we're talking about.

"Now... we need to figure out how to get you back there. They think you've been kind-napped so you have to say you escaped and didn't know what our motive was" I informed him trying to figure out how to make it more believable.

He nodded innocently, averting his eyes to the floor as I spoke "we need to make you look beaten up as well... obviously I can't do that." This is difficult.

How could I stand to see Tanjiro get hurt? Even if it's not me... it's by my command and I'll feel awful.

I would quite literally kill myself before hurting him.

"Oh! That's fine let me fight you papa and I'm sure I'll get beaten up!" He giggled. What the fuck.

"No no I can't do that Tanjiro" I panicked a little, waving my hands in the air "aww why! I can test out my Crystal breathing on you! I've also been practicing flower breathing!"

Fuck fuck fuck, no I can't.

"you can do it with Akaza that's final" fuck I hate saying no to him, it's so difficult.

I watched painfully as his face down turned before he lit up again at the mention of Akaza.

"Yay! Ok Akaza-san!" He beamed, running to the door to find him. I sighed in relief and summoned Akaza in front of me, making Tanjiro stop in his tracks.

"Akaza! Come on you have to fight me! Make sure you beat me up as well" he giggled, I inwardly laughed at Akaza's expression.

I decided to speak to him telepathically 'we need to make it believable when he goes back to the demon slayers so fight him. Do not hurt him too much though'

His face swept with realisation before he nodded and stood up from his kneeling position.

"Come on come on! I made a new form on my crystal breathing wanna see!" Tanjiro beamed while grabbing onto his arm and swinging on it.

How adorable.

Akaza grabbed his hand and bowed to me before leaving "come on then Tanjiro, I'm looking forward to seeing how much you've improved" I heard him chuckle once they closed my door, followed by Tanjiro's familiar cute giggles.

Ah... this is going to be a long few days.

———————————

I just found an unopened vape on the floor, today is a good day