Chp.10

I would respectfully like to be crushed by Enmu's fucking thic juicy thighs

———————————
{third POV}

After a little while of debate and arguing, Tanjiro was finally accepted as the new crystal hashira.

Some like Sanemi and Obanai were still rather stubborn about the whole thing; half of it because he had basically outed their trauma to everyone, and half because he could quite easily execute their own breathing styles with minimal effort.

However, others like Rengoku and Uzui for example thought Tanjiro to be absolutely brilliant. Most hashira questioned Tanjiro on whom he trained with and where.

But as you know, Taniiro couldn't give up this information. It's not like he could just answer 'oh just the king of demon's that happened to raise me after I was abandoned in the forest by my parents'

yeah... that wouldn't go down to well.

Anyways, after being accepted as a hashira Shinobu offered Tanjiro to live in the butterfly mansion between missions and such. To which the boy gratefully agreed.

As for Giyuu, Sabito and Makomo; they went back to Urokodaki for the mean time where they trained till able to take down lower moons as to be considered for a position in the hashira.

Only a year later, Sabito and Giyuu took a place in the hashira beside one another as water pillars. As for Makomo, she was a little behind but training with Shinobu to strengthen her techniques.

Over the corse of this year, Tanjiro had visited the infinity fortress and celebrated with his 'family' his achievements in becoming a high rank demon slayer. Muzan had ordered Akaza and Douma to watch over the boy like they had been doing for years now, just to be safe that no harm came to him...

Also, another addition to the hashira was none other than Muichiro. He claimed the spot as the mist hashira, the second youngest pillar after Tanjiro obviously.

In fact, Muichiro had taken a different liking to Tanjiro than the other pillars. Muichiro saw Tanjiro in a romantic aspect whereas everyone else viewed him as an adorable little brother.

Muichiro would often go out of his way to spend time with the boy and make excuses in order to accompany him during missions. But Tanjiro being the cute bean he is, just thought the most pillar was being extremely nice.

As for those who didn't like Tanjiro at the beginning like Sanemi and Obanai, they had considerably warmed up to him also. I mean... they were bound to weren't they? No one could escape Tanjiro's adorableness.

In relation to Tanjiro, the boy had quite an immature attitude to say the least. Due to him growing up in an abusive household before he was rescued by the demons, Tanjiro never really had any time to live out his childhood in full. Even when with the demons, most of his time was spent training and such.

So in theory, the boy was basically living out his childhood now. He had much more freedom and always begged anyone he could find to play a game with him; for example he was wondering around aimlessly in the demon slayer corps one day and bumped into an unsuspecting Uzui. He then forced the pillar to play hide and seek with him for hours on end.

Tanjiro also spent a lot of time with Ubuyashiki, The blind man seemed to be very fond of Tanjiro indeed; spending hours on end simply talking to the boy.

Ubuyashiki appeared to be the only person whom could calm Tanjiro down from his usual ecstatic and childish nature; making him lay calmly on his lap as he braided the boy's hair while talking about some deep shit.