Chp.28

Look how cute Tanjiro is 😭

———————————
{Muchiro POV}

I'll kill those demons for hurting Tanjiro.

I scowled while staring down on his body place neatly on the medical bed. One of the butterfly girls had found him outside the gate yesterday passed out.

He can concussion, several ribs broken and some internal bleeding. He must've fought so hard to get out of there... I did nothing to help.

I bent down and brushed a strand of hair from his face, the bandage wrapped around his head obscuring his perfect features.

I would've liked to spend this time alone with him.

However an annoying pig decided to stay here with me.

I turned my head with a glare towards him, he was sat cross legged on the floor with his face resting on the bed as he stared at Tanjiro through his mask.

I said nothing to him.

I don't really need to say anything to him either, nor did I want to.

Everyone was ecstatic to receive the news Tanjiro was ok, Okyata-sama had even visited him along with a few others who weren't at missions.

I looked at his Haori which was on the floor, then back to the bore. Humming I picked it up and placed it neatly in my lap so it would be ready for when he woke up.

Oh? What's this? I heard a little clinking noice as I folded it, glass?

Maybe I should check it out...

"Hm... Ino-suke?" A groggy voice got my attention. I snapped my head to look at the bed. Tanjiro sat softly rubbing his eyes while giving a little yawn.

"Tanjiro!" I called him, rushing over to the bed and gently pushing his back up so he didn't put to much strain on himself.

His bright eyes looked up at me, a soft smile tugging at his delicate pink lips.

"Mui-chan... Inosuke" his meek voice worked wonders on my mind, however hearing the pig's name made me annoyed.

I cupped just hand in mine, kneeling beside the bed so I was at the same level as him "Tanjiro... I'm so glad you're ok! I-I'm so sorr-"

A small giggle stopped my rambling "don't be so silly, you don't have to apologise" he threaded his hand through my hair, looking down on me with one of his adorable bright smiles.

I felt my face flush warmly as I nuzzled my face into his palm before it suddenly disappeared.

I growled and looked towards Inosuke who grabbed Tanjiro's hand to put on his own head; earning a giggle from him.

"Awww Inosuke your hair is so soft! You should leave your mask off more" Tanjiro giggled and continue to play with the pig's hair. I saw him blush and close his bright eyes, his feminine face softening.

I huffed and looked away, pouting a little as I crossed my arms.

——————————

Tanjiro looked at the two with slightly rosy cheeks, dreading what he had to do tonight.

He retracted his hand from Inosuke's hair and suddenly stood up, scaring the living daylights out of both the male's "monjiro!"

"Hey what's all the racket?" Shinobu entered the room to see the two attempting to gently push Tanjiro back on the bed, worried expressions plastering their face.