Chp.25

My writing is bad today, but enjoy this anyways :)

———————————-
{third POV}

"GWAHHH TANJIRO-KUN IS ADORABLE!"

Tanjiro sweat dropped and tried to pull the small shorts down a little, the floral top being a little big for him still. "M-mama stop its embarrassing" he hushed, face red from embarrassment.

Gyutaro looked at Tanjiro while rubbing his eyes to get rid of the sleep and groaned again "you look hot"

"Brother! Take that back! Don't ruin Tanjiro-kun's innocence!" She scolded, whacking him on the back of the head. Gyutaro rolled his eyes "what, it's a compliment" he smirked while pushing his blankets to the side.

"Anyways where are you going?" He asked, now a little curious. Tanjiro who was bright red tried to form his sentence "k-Kokushibo-san offered to take me out today!" He beamed, little fists scrunched.

Daki brightened "can I come with you?! Oh please please please!"

Tanjiro giggled at her antics "I think Kokushibo-san wanted me to go with him alone! Maybe I can play with you tomorrow though?" He debated, placing a finger on his chin.

Daki sighed "Kokushibo-sama always gets what he wants" she huffed, pouting a little "... anyways, are you wearing that?" Gyutaro spoke up, raising his eyebrow.

Tanjiro rubbed the back of his head nervously "t-the shorts are a little tight..."

Gyutaro let his tired eyes scan Tanjiro's smooth shiny thighs, flopping his head back in the pillow afterwards "don't wear those shorts... creeps will look at you and I'd have to kill them"

"You're the one whose being a creep right now brother! Stop staring at him like that!" She yelled again, throwing a pillow on his face.

"Whattt I wasn't staring..." he mumbled from underneath the pillow, his words muffled.

Daki sighed and rested her face on her hand "you're probably right... but Kokushibo-sama will be there and Tanjiro-kun is very strong anyways" she hummed, getting a hesitant nod from Gyutaro still underneath the pillow.

Tanjiro brightened and grabbed fluffy again "ok! I'll be off thank you!" He yelled before swiftly exiting the room with a little giggle and wave.

"Ahhh he's sooo cute!"

"Tsk... don't think I know already?"

—————————-

"Koku-san! I'm ready! Sorry it look so long mama was picking my outfit" Tanjiro giggled once he saw the male standing underneath the dull glow of the moon, twirling around in a circle to show off the outfit.

Poor Kokushibo almost assessed to a different dimension upon seeing the shorts and whipped off his haori and slung it around Tanjiro's body.

"Eh?" Tanjiro tipped his head to the side, Kokushibo's jacket draping massively around his body and dragging along the floor.

"Daki seriously made you wear that?" He sweat dropped, staring down on the boy. Tanjiro nervously blushed "y-yeah..."

"Come here" Kokushibo ushered Tanjiro over to him as he crouched on one knee to the boy's height, grabbing the Haori and folding the ends and sleeves at least ten times till it wasn't dragging on the floor.

"There, now people won't stare. Let's go I've seen some food you might be interested in" The demon grabbed Tanjiro's hand and lead him away from the door which disappeared soon after.

Tanjiro smiled and squeezed Kokushibo's hand in his own, his hands were rough and large from centuries of training. Compared to Tanjiro's they looked giant.