Chp.16

An old man catcalled me at the beach... let's just say my older sis kinda... broke his nose

Mf deserved it

—————————-
{third POV}

Ubuyashiki's soft lavender eyes widened as he chuckled with a smile "if that's what would make you happy my children of course you can" he agreed, making both Mitsuri and Tanjiro beam with excitement.

Tanjiro gently grabbed the man's arm and began to lead him to Mitsuri's room; since hers was bigger after all.

"Take a seat here Oyakata-sama!" Tanjiro grinned, softly ushering the man onto Mitsuri's bed as he went they went to shuffle through her drawers and take some stuff out.

"Ooo yes that's a perfect colour!"

"And that one!"

"That would work well with his hair.."

Ubuyashiki smiled as he crossed his legs and sat back on the bed, listening to the two converse as to what would suit his complexion the best.

"W-we've almost got it ready Oyakata-sama!" Mitsuri exclaimed, piling a mountain of stuff on the edge of the bed as Tanjiro sorted it into neat piles.

"Please take your time" Ubuyashiki chuckled, placing his hand neatly in his lap.

Tanjiro giggled and gave fluffy to Ubuyashiki "my thank you very much Tanjiro, I'll look after fluffy for you" he smiled kindly, placing the teddy in his lap.

Tanjiro squealed in delight and clambered onto the bed next to the master along with Mitsuri.

"I'm just going to push your hair back with a head band is that ok?" Mitsuri asked, holding up one of her pink hair bands "go ahead my child"

Mitsuri blushed happily and swept back his hair with the band, his hair was so silky smooth and silky that she found it hard to pry her hand away.

"Your hair is so soft Oyakata-sama!" She beamed, making the man laugh "thank you Mitsuri"

Tanjiro grabbed a mascara and gently started to apply it to his white eyelashes, his lashes were so incredibly long when they were coloured "wow! Oyakata-sama I'm so jealous of your lashes!" Mitsuri wailed, both of them fawning over the man whilst adding a light blush on his cheeks followed with a tiny bit of highlight in the corners of his eyes.

Tanjiro and Mitsuri looked at the man when they were done, grinning like maniacs "does that satisfy you my children?" Ubuyashiki smiled, tilting his head to the side, pure black hair falling gracefully around his shoulders.

"Yes! Would you like to show it to everyone else?" Tanjiro beamed, to which Ubuyashiki started to think "I'm sure it wouldn't do any harm" he replied softly, smiling at how excited the two were.

Tanjiro practically vibrated with happiness and ushered him off the bed, grabbing onto his arm and leading him calmly where everyone was; slowly followed by Mitsuri of corse.

"Rengoku-san!" Tanjiro called, seeing the male doing training and it's Uzui. The two stopped and looked their way, eyes widening at the sight "look how pretty Oyakata-sama is!" Taniiro giggled, pointing to the man who was still holding fluffy in his arms.