Chp.30

Tanjiro is beauty. He is an almighty goddess whom I shall worship for the rest of my existence.

——————————
{third POV}

"Oyakata-sama?" Tanjiro called out as he entered the room where the master was resting, he held fluffy safely under his arm along with the last Mochi on the tray.

"Hello my child... I've been waiting for you" Ubuyashiki spoke melodically, sitting up in his bed as Tanjiro sat next to him, placing the tray on the floor.

Ubuyashiki seemed different. Almost like he predicted something like this would happen...

"You've brought me some food is that right?" The master hummed, sleek black hair falling gracefully around his face as he looked at Tanjiro with a kind smile.

"Y-yes..." Tanjiro's voice trembled. The master was due to pass soon because of the curse spreading across his body, Tanjiro didn't want to loose him.

"You always were such a kind child... I know you didn't mean all of this" he whispered, outstretching his arms as a sort of invitation.

Tanjiro's eyes widened at the statement, the tears he had been trying to hold back now pooling from his eyes as he let out small hiccups of sadness. The boy crawled into the master's arms, snuggling into his warmth as he buried his face into the male's Kimono.

Ubuyashiki hushed the boy while stroking his hand through Tanjiro's hair, humming a small rhythmic tune like what Daki used to when he was a child.

This seemed to calm his down, little balled fists holding onto the master's clothing as if he could disappear any moment "I couldn't help it... I just wanted everyone to be safe Oyakata-sama" Tanjiro sobbed, his tears wetting the Kimono.

"I know my child... have you come here to turn me as well?" He asked soothingly, not afraid at all.

Tanjiro said nothing. Ashamed of admitting his intentions.

"Will you tell me how you've come to side with Kibutsuji?" He asked again, still threading his fingers through Tanjiro's smooth burgundy hair. The boy looked up at him with sore crimson eyes, his button nose twitching as he tried to figure out what the master was thinking.

'He doesn't smell like sadness... nor does he smell betrayed... he smells like acceptance' Tanjiro thought curiously looking into Ubuyashiki beautiful Misty lavender eyes.

"My mama and papa used to hurt me, one day I accidentally ripped my sister's Kimono by standing on it... they got angry and sent me outside in the storm."

Ubuyashiki hummed sympathetically, gently wiping away the tears on Tanjiro's cheeks.

"I started to give up, it was so cold I felt completely numb. It was all a blur really, I was very young but I remember coming across two people who were lost also. The just so happened to be two of the strongest demons and they raised me along with papa"

Ubuyashiki let out a sigh of understanding "they showed you kindness for the first time in your life..."

Tanjiro nodded his head "they could've left me to die but they didn't. Demon's aren't all that bad" Tanjiro sniffled and finally pulled away from their embrace. He shuffled in his pocket and pulled out a pink beaded bracelet Akaza had given him before he went to final selection.

Tanjiro twirled the bracelet Akaza wore on his ankle in his hands "yes... now. You'll die soon if you don't become a demon Oyakata-sama..." Tanjiro mumbled sadly as he picked up the last Mochi.

Ubuyashiki stood up shakily and locked his door so that his wife nor children could come in.

"I sensed something different about you from the start my child, everyone did. I'm just ashamed I didn't get the chance to protect my other children... your own kindness has corrupt you Tanjiro"

The boy's eyes widened at his last statement, watching as Ubuyashiki pulled out a blade from his pocket and pressing it against his neck.

"No don't!" Tanjiro screamed, his face going pale as someone started to frantically bang at the door.

"Please let us in!" A feminine voice yelled, most likely his wife.

Tanjiro's body froze as the male gave him a faint smile "I refuse to become one of them. I'm sorry" with that he drew back the blade and sliced it across his neck, blood spurted out the wound as his weak body fell to the floor limply.

Tanjiro screamed and threw himself to the floor, cradling his body while putting pressure on the gaping wound. Tanjiro frantically grabbed the Mochi and forced it down the master's throat, his breath quickening as he hoped that the blood would work in time.

"Please please be ok" he sobbed and the male's blood soaked his clothes as Tanjiro shoved his hand in his pocket and grabbed the biggest vial of blood made for himself.

With that he popped the cap open and swallowed the whole thing, his whole body feeling like it was burning from the inside out just in time for the master's wife to burst through the door, followed by his two older children.

The last thing Tanjiro heard were frantic cries of urgency as many blurry figures crossed his vision.

—————————————
{Muzan POV}

"He really did succeed... how wonderful" I hummed to Kokushibo who was standing to my right, holding Tanjiro in his arms.

"Yes. It seems he passed out from the pain, he's fully transformed now though. When he wakes up he'll be incredibly hungry, along with the rest of them"

I nodded my head and took Tanjiro from his arms, gently moving his lips to reveal pearly white canines. The mark on his forehead had also spread quite a bit... I wonder.

Will you be able to conquer the sun Tanjiro?

"Gather enough humans to feed everyone else, Tanjiro will want to see them when he wakes up"

Kokushibo nodded and left us alone, I ordered the upper moons to take everyone to different sections of the infinity fortress so they don't try to kill each other when they wake up...

Tanjiro you really are amazing... even turning Kagaya. I never thought you'd actually pull it off... not to mention I gave you the most blood out of anyone I've given before.

You'll definitely be the strongest.

I sighed and swept some hair away from his face, tracing my finger along his mark. Just like Yorrichi's.

Now I won't have to worry about loosing you...

——————————-

How do yall think everyone will react when waking up?