Chp.22

Don't ask me what the picture is bc I don't know either

—————————-
{third POV}

"Rengoku! Where's Tanjiro! Why isn't he here with you?" Muichiro worriedly yelled, his features contorted with a mixture of confusion and anger.

The pillar had already sent a message to the master about Tanjiro's capture, he was just waiting for Rengoku to return in order to call a meeting.

Rengoku waved the boy off with his hand, his own guilt and regret taking over. Tanjiro had given himself up in order to save him, and Rengoku was utterly drowning in self pity.

"Rengoku! Where's Tanjiro! Come on why isn't he with you? He's fine right?" Muichiro bombarded the flame pillar with a barrage of questions, his heart racing with fear and every possibility they might've happened.

"CAW CAW HASHIRA REPORT TO OKYATA-SAMA IMMEDIATELY FOR AN IMPORTANT MEETING" the masters bird circulated all the hashira it could find, repeating the message till all the pillars heard it.

———————————-

Everyone except Gyomei stood in front of the master, the stone pillar at a mission which was far away. As a result he couldn't make it to the meeting.

"Thank you for coming so quickly my children, I do apologise for the inconvenience..." Ubuyashiki announced a little saddened. He was also gravely worried for Tanjiro, he was like a real son to him.

"No need for apologies Okyata-sama! May I ask where little Tanjiro is?" Tengen exclaimed, clenching his fist while looking around to see if he simply missed the big because he was small.

"Well Tengen... that's exactly what I've called you all here for"

Everyone paled at this. They only now just noticed how the master's voice was different, it sounded more deep and uneasy. Not to mention this was about Tanjiro, many of them were overprotective for the bean so if any harm were to come to him; they would be devastated.

"I'm sorry to announce that during Rengoku's recent mission with Zenitsu and Inosuke, they encountered the upper moon three. Halfway through Rengoku informed me that he was on the verge of death and Tanjiro saved him, therefore sacrificing himself"

Gasps resonated through the garden, Mitsuri's heard dropping as tears started to well in her eyes. Muichiro simply looked at the floor completely numb; not comprehending the information.

Ubuyashiki quickly told them the rest "however! The upper moon did not kill Tanjiro on sight, Rengoku reports that he took Tanjiro under his arm and retreated into the woods. There is a possibility Tanjiro is ok... we can't be sure though"

Suddenly Muichiro finally understood the words being emitted from the mater's mouth, a sudden wash of anger overcoming him.

He gritted his teeth in rage and stood up wordlessly, his eyes becoming dark and sinister.

"M-muichiro-kun..." Mitsuri mumbled sadly, she knew the pillar loved Tanjiro, he had come to her for advice about it before.

"Rengoku... why?" Muichiro forced out, looking at the floor. Rengoku couldn't take his eyes off the floor either.

"He gave himself up to save you?" Muchiro hissed, suddenly tackling the flame pillar to the floor; as he threw the first punch directly at Rengoku's cheek. Everyone gasped and Sanemi quickly stood up rushing over to the two "Tokito! Calm down there's a chance he's fine" Ubuyashiki tried to cool down the situation, however Muichuro seemed to be blinded with anger.

Rengoku laid their straight faced and allowed Muichiro to take out all his anger till Sanemi roughly grabbed the teen boy his shoulder and hoisted him off Rengoku.

"Calm it kid!" The wind pillar hissed, holding his arms still so he couldn't move very much. The boy struggled for a while then eventually stopped, hanging his head low again. Sanemi cautiously released his shoulders, taking a step back.

Next, the mist pillar marched out of the gardens and into Shonobu's estate where people went to get healed "Muichiro-san? I thought there was a pillar meeting?" Aoi who was folding washing asked conserved, watching him ignore her and open the door.

"M-muichiro!" She called, running after the pillar as he walked through the hallways till he got to the room Inosuke and Zenitsu were.

"P-please stop! There're patients recovering in there!" She yelled again, following him into the room with a little jog.

"You guys... you guys were with Tanjiro weren't you?"

—————————
{Tanjiro POV}

I have to say... being scolded by Akaza is more scary then I imagined it to be.

I sat kneeling with my head bowed sadly to the floor, Akaza pacing the platform we were standing on with Nakime looking down on us. I heard a deep sigh come from him as he finally stopped pacing "I'm sorry Akaza-"

He whipped his pointer finger up quickly, making my eyes widen as I clasped my mouth shut again. I've never seen him this grumpy.

"Do you understand what I'm trying to tell you?" He grumbled finally. I nodded my head and pouted a little. Why'd he have to take fluffy away anyways?

"I know what your thinking Tanjiro, your not gunna have fluffy till yet. Go see your dad to see what he thinks about this, I've already told him why I brought you here"

I sighed and crossed my arms. "Don't be so pouty, this was your fault not mine" Akaza grinned and waved his hand in Nakime's direction. I didn't say a word as her familiar Biwa strummed and I was now kneeling in front of dad.

"Tanjiro... theirs no need to bow your head come on"

My ears perked at the statement... he's not mad?

I lifted my head and looked at him. Well, her.

He was in his female form. What do I call him now? Dam that's so confusing? Her? Mum?

"Come on" I stood up and rushed over to her?

{third POV}

Tanjiro scuttled over to the demon, his movements shy and slightly downhearted. Muzan looked to have a soft and understanding smile on her face, her hair swept back in a neat bun to further show off the features.

Muzan patted her lap, gesturing for the boy to sit. He did as asked and shuffled onto the floral themed Kimono, it certainly was beautiful.

"I knew this was gunna happen sooner or later Tanjiro, please don't be sad." The woman began to thread her nails gently through Tanjiro's hair, massaging his scalp comfortingly.

He purred into the sensations and nuzzled his face into her palm.

"That's why I've got a deal Tanjiro..."

——————————

I think I killed my friends lizard...

Like it just randomly climbed on my arm and I slapped the shit outta it cuz I thought it was a fucking spider! Can you blame me tho?