Chp.34

The stars are pretty tonight ( )

————————————
{Giyuu POV}

'What would you do if I became a demon Giyuu-san?'

Those words... they seems so unrealistic back then.

Now they've come true. In the most worse of ways. Now that I think back, what was my answer to Tanjiro?

Oh...

'I'd have to kill you of corse'

Now I've become this monster. Does that mean I have to kill myself? Do I have to kill Tanjiro as well as me?

I continued to think while kneeling next to Sabito and Makomo.

Everyone.

Everyone's turned.

The last thing I remember was eating that mochi... then devouring that human.

Tanjiro must've put something in the food... how...

Why?

I turned my head to the side, seeing all the hashira. Even Tengen's wives and the girls from the butterfly mansion and Inosuke and Zenitsu. Why are we all here bowed? Why isn't anyone talking? They were all blood soaked... just like me.

Why can't I speak or move?

What is this force?

Come to think off it... where is Muichio? Or Tanjiro.

I froze when I felt a sudden malevolent presence in front of me, this could only be one person...

I forced myself to look up subtly.

Kibutsuji Muzan... and Tanjiro and Tokito.

Tokito sat on the floor next to the two, Tanjiro sat in the demon king's lap with... a cat?

I can't believe this is happening. Unbelievable.

I made a promise to him. If he ever became a demon I'd kill him, now it seems I'm going to have to do that to myself as well.

"I'll have to kill him. Is that what you're thinking?" Muzan suddenly snarled, making my whole body tremble as he read my mind.

{third POV}

Tanjiro sat happily in the demon king's lap while stroking Jiro, Muichiro sat silently next to them on the floor by Tanjiro's request.

Muzan took advantage of the boy's interest of the kitten and used this to keep his mind off what he was currently doing.

Everyone had attained very different appearances.

Tomioka had attained two small pointed horns on his forehead, a rather peculiar long scaly tail which shon with soft blue hue; it had a resemblance to some water dragons seen in their mythology.

Sabito had attained black slitted pupils and peach coloured sharp claws which corresponded with his now long hair, two small fox ears which resembles that of his mask which he wore everywhere. Makomo had a similar look to him, however she had sharp purple claws instead without the fox ears.

Rengoku had developed a unique red pattern stretching across his face, the sclera now black with bright red irises; sharp orange claws sprouting from his fingers.

Kanao, Aoi and the three butterfly girls had similar appearances in relation to their now deep purple slitted eyes with each having a similar shade of blue on their nails.

Shinobu was rather interesting though. On her back two neatly folded wings ripped from her clothes, they were thin and see-through; many colours dotting the edges being almost exactly the same to a butterfly's.

Sanemi had quite a scary appearance, fangs larger than anyone else sprouting from his upper and lower jaw, sclera a vivid red black pupils vibrating as a singular curved horn emerged from his forehead, long bangs framing his sharp features, claws a pale green colour.

Obanai had grown more snake like features, his fangs were more thin and sharp. Tongue split in two as his mouth became a little wider. Even his snake had changed, his previous white scales becoming deep black.

Mitsuri had flower like patterns decorating her pale skin, pointed ears showing through her wavy hair; nails taking on a hot pink which faded into a more subtle green at the tip.

Gyomei's skin looked like it was cracked glass, small lines that branched in different directions trailing his face and becoming thicker around his still completely white eyes.

Tengen had developed one completely black eye whilst the other was looked similar to that of the jem stones he wore on his head, the red mark on his eye now stretching down the side of his face.

Zenitsu had grown long hair down to his waist, two sharp horns similar to Giyuu's except his were longer; yellow claws adorning his hands. Inosuke a relatively normal appearance, slitted pupils along with dark blue claws.

Muzan placed Tanjiro to the side, telling Nakime telepathically to take him somewhere else. She did as so and Tanjiro vanished at the sound of the biwa. Now Muzan could establish a few things.

He stood up slowly, grabbing Giyuu by the neck in a split second and holding them in front of the others "say it again. You were planning on killing them and Tanjiro were you not?"he growled, watching the demon splutter and shake his head in denial.

"You dare lie to me?"

Everyone trembled and looked to the floor. It's not like they wanted too, it was like something deep inside was forcing them to submit.

Giyuu's scaly tail whipped behind him as he choked out a inaudible apology. Kibutsuji growled again, he would normally kill him on the spot, however these people were important to Tanjiro.

"Take this as a warning, ever think about harming a hair on his head I'll kill you in the most painful way imaginable" he stated, throwing Giyuu to the ground with his teeth gritted; watching as he scurried back in line with the others.

"You'll all bow down to me from now on. The more humans you eat, the stronger you become. Make up for your past mistakes by becoming useful to me." Kibutsuji ordered, his gaze sending shivers down all their spines.

"Now.. you'll forget how you came to this place" he stated, twisting into all their minds in order to make them forget how they turned. However he didn't extinguish any of their memories other than that because of the bonds they had with Tanjiro.

He didn't get rid of Muichiro's memories either... since Tanjiro asked him again. Muzan really was just soft for the boy.

—————————————-

Meanwhile...

"Awww Jiro you're so cute! I wonder why papa called you that? Hmph oh well I'll ask him when he comes back!" Tanjiro declared to himself, playing with the kitten like a child as he happily laid his head on Nakime's lap.

"Everyone looked soo cool! I'll have to say hello to them later when papa's finished talking. What do you think their talking about Nakime-san?!" Tanjiro beamed, stroking the kitten on its chin whilst looking up at the one eyes demon.

She fiddled a little with the strings on her biwa.

"Master's probably having a friendly conversation with than..."

"Yeah! I bet their getting along really well!"

———————————-

Pretty sure someone is in my closet