Chapter Thirty-Six

"From the Edge of Deep Green Sea"

"Hiya new roommate!"

I heard my sister say, and when I looked up I saw here walking into the bedroom with two cup of coffee in her hands. Brooke had a nice double bed for herself and I had a small twin sized bed, and let's just say that it wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world, once we get a couch, I'll probably sleep on that.

"Getting all moved in?" She asked.

"Uh...-with the six feet of space you gave me, yeah, sure." I told her, and she smiled. Sure, the apartment had two bedrooms but the two of us both agreed that the second room would still be Paige's, that is if Nathan ever let me have her over night or have her without some sort of supervision from him or his mom.

"Good." She said, finishing her walk over to my bed and then handed me one of the coffee cups, which I gladly took from her because I was honestly exhausted, and if I wanted to make it to the end of the day, I definitely needed it.

"Thank you."

"Hey, great idea!" Brooke said, walking over to her own bed and taken a seat on it, and I looked at my sister with a raised eyebrow, completely confused by what she meant by that.

"What?"

"Wearing your wedding ring. It's like a total aphrodisiac for some guys!" Brooke said, and I don't mean to sound like a bitch or anything, but I was extremely surprised that she even knew what a word like that meant. In case your unsure what does mean, it means that when a girl wears a wedding ring it turns certain guys on.

"I just need it do be an aphrodisiac for one guy." I said.

"Why, do you have a new guy!?" Brooke questioned me, casuing me to let out a loud sigh, and faceplam at my younger twin's words. How could she possibly understand what the word means, but not knew that I was using it in the way of saying that I need Nathan in that way?

"For Nathan, Brookie..." I said to my sister, before taking a sip of my coffee. Does everyone really think that I just gave up on what we had? I mean don't get me wrong, I was the one that left, but I still love Nathan a lot. Brooke nodded her head at me before she looked around the room.

"I see, about him, I notice you haven't unpacked. Little naive, don't you think?" Brooke questioned me, trying her best not to hurt my feelings, and I shrugged my shoulders at her. There were two reasons why I hadn't unpacked my things.

"No...-no. I'm just stalling...-I mean it's like, if I unpack, my split from Nathan will be...-more real. It didn't feel real when I was on the tour...-it just felt like I was on a whole other planet. That and like I just told you, you only gave six feet of space, not really much room to unpack." I said to her, and she rolled her eyes at the last part, but really there wasn't everywhere to put my things.