Chapter Twenty-One

"Near Wild Heaven"

"I think it needs come down on the left some

"I think it needs come down on the left some." Peyton said. I was stood in my apartment with Paige in my arms, and I was stood next to Brooke as Peyton and Haley were hanging the wedding wall from the party. Peyton had made it so that all of the polaroid taken at the party could have been stuck onto it.

"No, it's gotta come downing the right." Brooke said.

"Our left is your right." Haley said.

"Oh. . then why are we arguing?" Brooke said, and we all laughed. Katie was here too, and they were all helping bring in all of the stuff from last night's reception, well at least all of the things that had to be here. When Peyton and Haley finally got it centered and straight, Brooke nodded her head at them.

"Yeah, right there." Brooke said.

I then heard Katie say. "Tim, you just ate. How the hell are you still hungry?" She asked him. I looked over at him seeing he had the phone book sat on the table in front of him and I was wondering the exact same thing, how is it that one boy can eat so much? Do they just not know when to stop? Not I've Paige drinks that much milk and she's a baby.

"I'm not ordering food. . I'm ordering strippers." Time said, and we all quickly turned around to look at him. What could he possibly need then for? He is definitely not being him here, where I'm daughter sleeps at night, no way in hell.

"What!?" Tim exclaimed, when he saw the expression on our faces, and then he looked over ag "You guys got married so fast, I got screwed out of being the best man. And I am not getting screwed out of a bachelor party." He said, and I rolled my eyes. You are supposed to have one of those before you get married not after.

"Tim." I said, because I saw my husband, who was walking out of the bathroom that was joint to our bedroom, he had wet hair, and he was only wearing a towel that was around his waist, and suddenly I wished that it was just us two in the apartment. Tim then turned around and saw that Nathan was approaching us.

"I. . I was going to be the best man, right?" Time asked.

Nathan just completely ignored the words that left his and looked right at me. "He's like a dog with a bone, Bree." He said.