Chapter Four

"Crash Into You"

Parties.

I hadn't really been a big fan of them since I had become pregnant. Tonight, the party was at Nathan's parents beach house, it was to celebrate the win that the Ravens got earlier tonight. Lucas had a great game tonight, and I found myself being very proud of him. Peyton pulled up onto the driveway and slammed her foot on the brakes, which caused her, Brooke and I to jolt forwards. Brooke, Peyton and I got out of the car and Brooke turned to look at Peyton. "Every time I ride with you, I swear I'm never gonna do it again." Brooke said, and I laughed.

"Keys?" Brooke asked.

"Tempt fate." Peyton said, as Tim Smith approached us.

"Peyton, you gotta talk to him. Lucas had the better shot. You saw it, right?" Tim said to her. Nathan was being an ass to Tim, because he throw the ball to Lucas at the end of the game, and Nathan didn't like that. To be fair, Lucas had the better shot, Nathan was being double teamed.

"Tim, are you being pathetic?" Brooke asked, and I laughed. Tim just rolled his eyes at her and turned round, just as Lucas pulled up in his truck.

"What's he doing here?" Tim asked.

I invited him. I mean, since you guys are such good friends now." Nathan said.

Peyton looked up at her boyfriend, suspiciously. "What creep are you trying to pull now?" Peyton asked.

Nathan shock his head. "Nothing." He said, just as Haley and Lucas approached us.

"I wasn't sure you'd come." Nathan said to Lucas.

"That makes two of us." Lucas said back.

Nathan looked at Haley, with a small smirk across his face. She just rolled my eyes at him, and kept her same blank look on my face. "Haley right? I'm Nathan." Nathan said, which just confused me. Yeah, Haley was tutoring him but he did have to do that in front of everyone.

"Uh, yeah I know." She said, walking straight past him, and into the beach house. I walked into the house after giving Nathan an evil look. The two of us hadn't spoken to one another since I told the school about me pregnancy. I had been spending more of my time with Lucas and sometimes Peyton and Brooke. Peyton had apologised for the way she had been treating me for the past few weeks, she said that she felt bad considering I was pregnant. But she still couldn't work out why that meant that I had to stay at Nathan's the whole summer and past then.