Chapter One

"The Night that Started it All"

𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙿𝙰𝙸𝙶𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚅𝙸𝚂 sat on the floor of Nathan Scott's living room, in he's beach house

𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙿𝙰𝙸𝙶𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚅𝙸𝚂 sat on the floor of Nathan Scott's living room, in he's beach house. The two had come here to escape their families. Brielle's parents were fighting as they always did, and Nathan was having an argument with Dan Scott about basketball, as usual. Brielle lifted a bottle of Vodka to her lips and took a swing from it. "Sometimes I just wanna run away." Brielle said.

The two were talking about how shitty their life's were and how they wanted to escape them but never could. But at least they had one another. Nathan looked over at he's best friend, curiously. For awhile now, Nathan had been thinking about Brielle, and not in a friend way either. Which was bad because he had a girlfriend who happened to be Brielle's best friend.

Nathan watched as she took another swing from the Vodka bottle, shaking her head at the burn that filled her throat. His eyes drifted to her lips imagining what it would be like to kiss them, what it would be like to taste her cherry lipgloss. He know it was wrong to be thinking like this, but he just couldn't help it. He didn't know if it was an emotional attraction he had towards her or not, but he definitely know that he was physically attracted to her.

Watching as the brunette jumped slightly as she watched the tv, they were watching a horror. Nathan pulled a blanket over the two of them and moved closer to her. Nathan looked up at the Davis girl and she looked back at the Scott boy.

She didn't know if it was the drink that was taking over her body or not, but she smashed her lips onto Nathan's. At first nathan was court off guard because they'd never kissed before. He eventually kissed her back, and it became very heated, Brielle pulled his shirt off of his head as he did the same to her.

"Nathan, should we be doing this?" Brielle asked.

"If you don't want to it's fine." Nathan said, slowly pulling away from her, but she shock her head and pulled him closer to him and locked their lips together.

.   °. •     。
♡ 。• *
* .    •.  ° 。
☾. °.   .     ' , •
•. °     . * .·.  . ✧:. ·.
* °.     • 。
°.   '.     ♥ .
°.    •.   。

2004, June 06th

          𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝚂𝙰𝚃 𝙸𝙽 her bathroom, waiting for her pregnancy test to be finished. It seemed as if the time was just going by slowly and seemed as if she'd been sat their for hours. She was a month late and she was scared. She couldn't be pregnant, partly because if she was the father would be her best friend which didn't seem so bad, but she'd lose her other best friend. It was hard enough pretending that she didn't sleep with Nathan, but if she was pregnant it would add a lot more pressure. Part of the reason was she wasn't ready to be a mother yet, she was still a child herself. She wouldn't even know how to be a mother, all she does is party and drink. But having a kid would change her life forever, she wouldn't be able to be a kid anymore.

Finally, her alarm went off and it had been five minutes. At first she was to scared to look down at it, she started breathing heavily scared of the answer. She finally brought herself to look down at it, and indeed it said. . . Positive. Brielle let a few tears fall down from her eyes.

The first thing that came to mind was Nathan, and how he'd react to all of this. He had he's whole life ahead of him as well. He'd been aiming to be a basketball player all his life, and this would change his life. She know she had to tell him, because she couldn't keep their child a secret from him forever it just wasn't who she was. She grabbed her phone and called him, and he told her he'd been there straight away.

.   °. •     。
♡ 。• *
* .    •.  ° 。
☾. °.   .     ' , •
•. °     . * .·.  . ✧:. ·.
* °.     • 。
°.   '.     ♥ .
°.    •.   。

           𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽 𝙻𝙴𝚃 𝙷𝙸𝙼𝚂𝙴𝙻𝙵 into her house, considering Brielle had given him a key along time ago. She gave it to him just incase he ever had to escape his father. When Nathan made it to Brielle's bedroom, she was nowhere to be seen. "Bree, where are you?" He called out with worry in he's voice. He opened up the bathroom door, and that's where he found Brielle.

She was sat on the floor with her knees up to her chest and she was in tears. She wasn't planning on cry it just happened. Nathan sat down next to her and rapped he's arms around the Davis girl. "Bree, what's wrong?" He asked. She lifted her head up to look at her best friend, tears running down her face mascara everywhere. "Nathan, I'm pregnant." She crouched out. At first nathan had the urge to scream at her, but he remembered that it takes two people to make a baby.

"We're in this together."