Chapter Thirty

"The Hero Dies in this One"

Nathan Scott walked out of his and his wife's bedroom with nothing but a towel wrapped around his lower half, and made his way over to their kitchen

Nathan Scott walked out of his and his wife's bedroom with nothing but a towel wrapped around his lower half, and made his way over to their kitchen. Scarlett had her candles everywhere, she hadn't left just yet, but a lot of her things were packed up in her suitcase ready for when she left.

"Bree, we seriously have to hide the matches from your pyro sister." Nathan said, and he hadn't realized that his wife had already left for school. But instead, Scarlett was, and she walked out of the bathroom at Nathan's words, she was wearing one of her sister's shirts and Nathan was blowing out the candles, and some of Scarlett's clothes were all over the living room.

"Be grateful it's just candles. When we were kids I set fire to our bunk beds." Scarlett said making her presence known, casuing Nathan to turn around and look at her.

"Look, where's Brielle? And does she know that you're wearing her shirt?" Nathan asked.

"She went to take Paige to Aunt V's, and now I'm guessing that she's probably at school." Scarlett said, as she looked through the fridge to find something that she could eat. "And no, I needed a beach cover-up." She said, putting the food she found into her duffel bag, she was going to the beach with some of the people she know. "I borrowed some cash, for beer, I hope you don't mind." She said.

Nathan couldn't even say anything back to the brunette because she had already walked out of the apartment, and then from the island, he heard Brielle's laptop ding. He let out a sigh as he looked down at it. "And she left the computer on." He said, as he walked over to the kitchen island and sat down in front of his wife laptop.

"Love having you, Scarlett. Come visit anytime." Nathan sarcastically said, before he looked at the email that had just come throw on hi wife's laptop.

HellInKeller: Got your message. Don't think I can leave you alone.

At reading that message, Nathan wore a frown on his face, as he wasn't happy to see him emailing Brielle. He then made a decision. He clicked on Brielle's 'sent items' and found along email chain between his wife and Chris, and the title was.

Miss you, thinking of you! And following that were a string of emails that Chris had sent to Brielle, and seeing all of them just mad Bathan even more mad.

HellInKeller: Don't waste your talent. Got a great gig. . you should be here. Haley wants you here just as much as I do.

HellInKeller: I want to kiss you!

HellInKeller: The worst bus ride ever, but I'm glad you're thinking of me.