Chapter Thirty-Four

"The Leavers Dance"

Brielle Davis and Haley James were in their hotel room doing different things

Brielle Davis and Haley James were in their hotel room doing different things. Brielle was sat on her bed looking at the two photos that where sat in her love heart locket, and she smiled at the photo of her and Nathan. She couldn't help but remember that day, it was probably one of the happiest days they had together, he had his arms wrapped around her waist from behind as they both had smiles on their faces. Nathan had just worn a sophmore game and Brooke took the picture of them.

As for Haley, she grabbed a glass off of the small table next to the closet, before she walked into the closet and grabbed a black bag. She walked back out and placed the glass onto the ground on it side, and then she took the golf balls out of the bag and lut then on the floor. She lined up her golf club and went to hit the ball, but before she could the girls heard a voice.

"Haley, Brielle, the new tour posters are here." Joey D said, walking into the hotel room casuing the girls to look over at him with smiles on their faces.

Joey continued to walk further into the room, and instead of walking around Haley's set up, he walked right into it and kicked the glass out of place. Haley and Brielle looked at each other as they let out small gasps, surprised that he had gone and done that.

"What is this?" He asked Haley, as he pointed down at the stuff of the floor. Brielle stood up off of her bed closing up her locket, and then she put it back around her next.

"Um...-nothing. It's just stupid kid stuff." Haley said.

Brielle and Haley both walked over to stand next to Joey D, and they both looked down at the new poster with light smiles on their faces. "What do you think?" Joey asked them, as the girls continued to look at the poster. Michelle and Jessica were up top sat on stools with guitars on their laps, Chris was on the left side also holding a guitar. And then Haley and Brielle were stood beside one another holding guitars with mics in front of them. It read.

THE WRECKERS with CHRIS KELLER,
HALEY JAMES and BRIELLE DAVIS

"Wow!" They said at the same time. But truthfully they weren't as enthusiastic about it, as they thought they would be.

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

Back in Tree Hill, Nathan Scott was up in the attic of his family home looking for whatever it was that Lucas had on his father. Nathan had decided to move back home with his parents so that they could try and be a real family again, but before that Lucas was trying to take Dan scott down, which Nathan was okay with until he decided to go home again. He walked over to a box taking out a basketball and looked through the box, pulling out some paper and flicked through it.