Chapter Thirty-Three

"The Tide that Left and Never Came Back"

Lucas Scott and Brooke Davis had set off for New York to go and see their friend and sister, Brielle Davis, who had returned back to tutor with Haley James and Chris Keller

Lucas Scott and Brooke Davis had set off for New York to go and see their friend and sister, Brielle Davis, who had returned back to tutor with Haley James and Chris Keller. Brooke wasn't all up for going at first, as she hadn't really spoken to her sister much since she had left for the tour, and as much as she had been missing her sister, she was angry at the fact that she left with out saying goodbye to her, and that she hadn't really kept in touch with her, and she was also made at the fact that she just left her daughter behind.

When Brooke and Lucas arrived backstage, they could hear laughter coming from one of the dressing rooms, and when they walked into the room, they found Chris and Brielle sat on the couch together, and he was tickling her. Brooke's eyes widened at the scene in front of them and Lucas had a hard glare in his eyes.

"Brielle Paige Davis-Scott! Or did you forget the fact that you are married?" Brooke snapped, casuing Brielle to immediately snap her head over towards the door of the dressing room to find her sister stood there with her arms cross her chest, and when she glanced next to her she saw that Lucas was stood there and she quickly got up off of the couch, and ran over wrapping them both up in a hug.

"Luke! Brookie! Hi." Brielle said to the of them, before she pulled away and walked over to the door to pop her head around it. "Haley James! Get your ass in her now." She called out for her best friend, and a few seconds later, Haley came walking into the room and a wide smile form on her face when she saw Lucas stood there.

"Lucas! Oh my gosh!" Haley exclaimed, and a smile form on Lucas' face as she walked further into the dressing room, and gave him a hug.

"Haley." Brooke said as the two of them hugged. "Benjamin told me to tell you, that he's sorry that he couldn't make it out here to see you, and that he sends his love." Brooke told her and Haley smiled.

"Oh, well, it's about time the tribal leaders came to pick up their squaw." Chris said, casuing Brielle to roll her eyes as she and Haley turned around to look at him.

"Shut up, Chris." They both said at the same time, and Lucas nodded his head in agreement with them as he's hard glare returned to his eyes as he looked at back at Chris, who was still sat on the couch.

"Yeah, shut up, Chris." Lucas snapped.

"Alright, I'm going." Chris said, standing up from the couch with his hands held up in surrender, and then he started to leave but came to a stop and looked Brooke Davis up and down. "Oh...-see you couldn't stay away from me." He said, and Brielle rolled her eyes as she pushed him out of the dressing room.

"Out!" She said, before she looked back at her younger twin, the smile not falling from her face once, the older Davis was getting that fact that Lucas and Brooke weren't happy at what they had just walked in on. "I'm sorry." Brielle apologised, before she pulled her sister in fro another hug, and a much longer one this time. "It's really good to see you, Brookie."