Chapter Fifty-Two

"When it Isn't Like it Should Be"

"Hey, do any of you know anything about this place?"

That is what Haley asked as we stood outside of Lucas' house. So basically, Peyton, Brooke, Nathan, Skills, Mouth, Katie, Adam, Haley, Benjamin, Lucas and myself all stood outside of the house because we were waiting for Rachel and Bevin to met us. Rachel was taking us to her family cabin for some reason, but no one of us knew anything about it. For all we knew she was taking us to our deaths or something. She probably wasn't, but you know, she is Rachel.

So wouldn't put it past her.

As for my daughter Nathan and I decided it was best not to bring her with us this weekend, so my aunt said that they would watch her at her place for the weekend. Which I loved, but at the same time I was really scared to leave her for the weekend.

"All Rachel said is that it's some kind of cabin." Peyton said to me.

"Does Rachel really have to come? Can't we just leave her?" Brooke questioned, and I laughed. Because honestly she kind of read my mind.

"Considering her parents own the cabin, I don't really think we have an option." Katie told her.

"I'm just saying think about it." Brooke said, and we all laughed a little more, and then we heard a car honk so we all turned around to see Rachel pulling up in her SUV with Bevin.

"Hey, party people." Rachel said to us, and Bevin looked at Skills.

"Hey baby, you ready to conquer the great outdoors?" Bevin asked him.

"If you say so." Skills said back, shuggring his shoulders.

"Skills!" Lucas called for his attention, and then throw his duffel bag over to him.

"He didn't sound very enthusiastic." Nathan pointed out, wrapping his arm around my lower back and pulling me closer to his side which made me smile, and Bevin nodded her head at him.