Chapter Twenty-Four

"Let the Regins Go Loose"

"Look at this; one over-ripe cantaloupe, two number three pencils, what kind of rider is this?" Peyton asked, me, Haley and Katie while we were walking outside of school

"Look at this; one over-ripe cantaloupe, two number three pencils, what kind of rider is this?" Peyton asked, me, Haley and Katie while we were walking outside of school. Peyton had even me a ride to school today, and she had also taken me to the day care center to drop of Paige, which I thought was very nice of her. Peyton handed the rider over to me and I looked over it, apparently before she came to pick me up she went to go and see Chris and he agreed to preform if she did everything he put on the Writer.

A Writer is basically something that a musician gives to someone, and it's just a list of main demands that they would like for filled before they preform at your venue. It was just things that they want/need before they went up on stage to preform, or things that they need during their preforms. Looking over Chris' demands, they all did seem a little far fetched; like why would he need an over-ripe cantaloupe.

Actually on second I don't really want to know.

"Change for the needy?" I heard my sisters voice, and when I looked up from the rider I saw her stood behind a table holding a jar of money out in front of us, and I raised an eyebrow up at her.

"Brooke, I had no idea you were so charitable. . what's the cause?" Haley asked.

"Herself." I mumbled, as I looked back down at the Writer. Peyton and Katie laughed a little because the three of us know that was going on.

"Just. . needy people." Brooke said, and when I looked back up from the rider I saw two girls putting some money into the jar and I rolled my eyes. "God bless you." She said to them, and I just shock my head at her.

"Brooke, I recognize the photo. It's from an ad for cramp medicine." Peyton said, as she pointed to the picture of the girl that Brooke had on the table next to her.

"Wow! Homeless and PMSing. . poor girl." Brooke said.

"Brooke." The four of us said at the same time.

"Alright, the money's for me. I'm the needy one as in I need somethings for your club opening." Brooke said, and Haley, Peyton, Katie and all shared a look with each other.

"Brooke, do you realize how wrong that is?" Katie asked.

"Sort of, but. . you know, what am I supposed to do for money?" She asked

"Try getting a job." Peyton said.

"Right, doing what?" Brooke said, and I laughed. It really isn't that hard to get a job. I have a job working at the cafe, Benjamin has a job working at a video game store in the mall. Katie worked in a clothing store, Brooke was the only one of us that didn't have a job.