Chapter Sixteen

"What is and What Should Never Be"

For about the third time this week, Nathan Scott had come to my house to sleep in my bed

For about the third time this week, Nathan Scott had come to my house to sleep in my bed. It probably seems like I'm complaining, but I'm definitely not. But at the same time he did have his own place to hang out at, but I did love having my boyfriend spend the night at my house. It still feels so weird to say that but yes Nathan frickin Scott is my boyfriend and he loves me. When my boyfriend opened his eyes he felt the side of the bed that I had slept in, and when he couldn't feel me there he looked up and saw me sat on my desk chair with my legs up on the desk, and a coffee in my hand.

What? He's cute when he sleeps, I didn't want to wake him.

"Wanna hear about a crazy dream that I had last night? My daughter and I were asleep in my bed, when at four o'clock in the morning there was tapping a my bedroom window. And when I got up I saw my boyfriend, stood outside, who by the way does have his own place. . asking if he can crash in my bed. Oh but. . wait a minute." I said, looking over at him.

"I had to get out of there." Nathan said.

"Oh, did I mention that I've been having this dream a lot lately? This is what, the third time, in a week? Now, of course I'm not complaining or anything because I do like spending the night with my boyfriend, but this kind of defeats the purposes of you having your own place." I said. He sighed as he sat up in my bed, but he didn't get out of it.

"Tim keeps bringing over all these hot chicks, which is a problem because none of them are you. And have I mentioned how much I like it when you call me your boyfriend?" Nathan asked, and I laughed as I sat my coffee down on my desk, and then took my legs off of it and got up.

"Oh only about. . a half a dozen times." I said, sitting down next to him as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. "I love you. . boyfriend." I mumbled into his lips.

"I love you too. . girlfriend." Nathan mumbled, as we pulled away from our kiss. I gave him a big smile, because I loved it when he call me girlfriend. It was nice to hear after all of that time being stuck in stupid limbo.

"You know a solution to your problem would be, making him stop." I said, with a laugh, and he shock his head with a laugh.

"Bree, the place is literally like Party Central and it isn't even my party." He said.

"Well, maybe it should be. Oh can we please throw a party? You know, a take back the party-party." I said, with a smile on my face. Nathan nodded his head as a smiled crept onto his lips.

"Alright, let's do it. How about this Saturday?" He asked.

"Sounds perfect. I'm free then."