Chapter Thirteen

"Spirit in the Night"

So, a lot has happened over these last few weeks

So, a lot has happened over these last few weeks. Firstly, Lucas finally got the courage to break up with Brooke, and he told me that he did it because he wanted to be with Peyton. But she ended up telling him that losing Brooke wasn't worth it to her. Brooke figured out what was going on between them, which meant that they two of them were in a fight now, so I was kind of stuck in the middle of them right now.

But I made it clear that I wasn't about to pick a side.

Lucas even ended up sleeping with some random girl, which made me disappointed in him. I know that it was fair to be disappointed in him, but I always thought that he was better than that.

Secondly, Deb came to the decision that she really actually wanted to divorce Dan. Which made that Nathannwas stuck in the middle of the two of them, and they were both trying to have custody over Nathan. Which actually kind of annoyed me. I loved Deb to bits, she was like a second mom to me, and she was clearly the one that wanted Nathan to stay with her because she clearly loved him.

But as for Dan freaking Scott.

He only wanted Nathan to live with him, because he just wanted to spit Deb and get her all annoyed at him. Plus, he just wanted her to change her mind about divorcing him, which was kinda annoying. She's made it clear that it was over but he just wasn't having any of it, and he even resulted in threatening to drag up things from Deb's past. Which didn't seem fair to me at all. Nathan ended up deciding to go and live with his father. Dan ended up trying to bribing him with things, including a new car, which Nathan excepted and never gave back to him. Deb ended up tell Nathan about the things that Dan was going to tell Nathan, which kind of made me mad, because it just made Nathan more confused about what he wanted to do. She told him that along time ago that she had an affair.

Which resulted in Nathan not wanting to live with either of them, so I decided to help him out. We found out the he was able to get emancipated from his parents, meaning that he was able to live on his own. Nathan also ended up tell me about what had happened the night he left my house in a rush, and it just made me hate Dan even more. But I loved the fact that Nathannwanted to protected me from getting so stressed by it. Because with this pregnancy I have a high chnage of having preeclampsia, and neither of us want that, so I had to keep my blood pressure at a steady rate and not get stressed or do to much.

But on a happy note, I revealed to Nathan the one thing he I never really told him about. I told him about how I enjoy playing the guitar and how I like to sing, and once I had finished performing a song to him he said he he really enjoyed it and that my music was going to take me to huge places. Which I loved to hear him say, I loved it when he supposed my dreams.