Chapter Nineteen

"Desperate Kingdom of Love"

If anyone would have told me that I would be married to my best friend and have a baby with him by junior year, I would have told them that they were crazy

If anyone would have told me that I would be married to my best friend and have a baby with him by junior year, I would have told them that they were crazy. But now that I was waking up next to my now husband and the father of my daughter, the morning after we had gotten married, it all seemed surreal to me. Technically the two of us had already been awake this morning, but we went back to sleep as we were tired. Nathan was laying next to me, and I was laying on my side, and I could feel Nathan's arm flopped over my hip. My eyes slowly opened up, and I turned around seeing that Nathan was propped up on his elbow staring at me as I slept.

"Well, that's not creepy at all." I joked, as I rubbed my eye and he laughed.

" I joked, as I rubbed my eye and he laughed

"Hey, to you too." He said, in a soft deep voice. If there was ever a time that I liked Nathan's voice more than any other time was in the morning. It was the deepest that it would be that day.

"Hey." I said, as I hid behind a pillow slightly. Even now that the two of us were married, he still gave my butterflies. Well, actually they were more like big huge things the size of moths. I still got embarrassed being around him as well, not because he did anything wrong, but just by the way he looked at me and my cheeks would go all red. "I had the strangest dream. . I dreamt we actually got married last night."

"That's weird because. . I had the same dream." He said.

"No."

I pushed the pillow out of my face and looked at Nathan and wore a smile on my face. "Mhm." He said, as Nathan leaned down and kissed me. Even now that we are married, when ever I kissed him it made me feel like the time that we shared our first real kiss, outside my house. It was a feeling that could never get old, as long as I was with him.

"Oh, that's right, we actually did get married." He said, as I grabbed his hand in mine and we intertwined our fingers together. Our gold wedding bands were showing, and I looked at them before bitting down on my bottom lip while smiling at my husband.