TOGETHER.

It's you and me in this together Bree,
i promise.

𝖯𝗁𝗈𝖾𝖻𝖾 𝖳𝗈𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘀-𝗦𝗰𝗼𝘁𝘁

𝖯𝗁𝗈𝖾𝖻𝖾 𝖳𝗈𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇
𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘀-𝗦𝗰𝗼𝘁𝘁

She's the most beautiful thing to ever happen to us

Sophia Bush BROOKE DAVIS
Chace Crawford BENJAMIN DAVIS
Lucy Hale KATIE JENSEN
Holly Marie Combs VALERIE MONTGOMERY-JENSEN
Chad Lowe MICHAEL JENSEN
Megan Fox SCARLETT DAVIS
JenniferLove Hewitt AVERY DAVIS-LOPEZ
Ryan Guzman ALEJANDRO LOPEZ
Cory Montith ADAM JOHNSON
Millie Belle Diamond PAIGE SCOTT ( SZN 3 - 4 )
James Lafferty NATHAN SCOTT

IT WAS pretty well known that brielle was a party girl like her younger twin sister. Or so everyone thought but truth was she was just hiding her true self. the two did everything little thing together, they told one another everything, neither of them kept a secret from one another, well that was until brielle found out that she was pregnant. her and her best friend nathan scott, were closer than ever. they'd been best friend since they were ten years old, the first few years it was hard for anyone to pull them apart, they were just attached at the hips, wherever one was the other one was.

When Peyton Sawyer began dating nathan, brielle feared that she would be pushed aside by both of them, considering they were both her best friends. but thats not want happened, nathan pushed peyton to the side more then he pushed brielle to the side. this was a problem for peyton's and brielle's friendship, the two started to hang out a lot less, and they began not talking to one another much, it was like the other one was invisible. soon brielle made a promise to peyton that she wouldn't come between her and nathan. But that didn't go to plan because one night she came between the two more than she ever could. she helped nathan cheat on her, and she hoped that they could just burn that night and wished that they'd never have to talk about it again. but that didn't go to plan either because she found out she was pregnant.

And life just got even messier.

DISCLAIMER

I would just like to make it clear, that I do not own one tree hill. All rights belong to the ORIGINAL CREATORS. I only own BRIELLE DAVIS (AND OTHER ORIGINAL CHARACTERS): her PLOT, DIALOGUE AND BACKGROUND. All graphics used in this book were made by me, unless it is state otherwise at any point. Any of the gifs used in the chapters were found on tumblr, so all credits go to THE CREATORS!

TRIGGERS

The following story contains —— DESCRIPTIONS OF POSSIBLE SEXUAL SCENES/SMUT, SWEARING & STRONG LANGUAGE, TEEN PREGNANCY/TEEN PARENTS, CHEATING, VIOLENCE AND CRAPPY WRITING. If any of these subjects are offensive to you in any way shape or form, or you just don't like reading stories with the stuff mentioned above, feel free to click off of this book, there will be no hard feelings!

AUTHOR'S NOTES

I'd like to make it clear before you read this story, that i started writing this book when in 2018 when i was like 13. So it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense, that is why I'm in the process of rewriting this story under the new title of Paper Rings, but i wanted to keep up the original story as well.

PLANNED: july 19th, 2018
STARTED: september 23rd, 2018
PUBLISHED: october 2nd, 2018
RE-PUBLISHED: may 20th, 2021
FINISHED: Being Re-Written as Paper Rings