Chapter 8.

- Hayden's point of view -

"I want to taste you." I murmur against her lips.

"What's stopping you?" Alice replies.

"Take off your pants and lay down at the edge of the bed." I order and she quickly obliges, laying naked on my bed. After taking in all of her nakedness I drop to my knees in front of her parting her legs. I dip my head between her thighs, my fingers running from her knees to the inside of her thigh. She whines, "Hayden please."

I smirk, and give her what she wanted. I press my tongue to the center of her sex, licking slowly upwards, she cries out, "Oh Hayden."

I chuckle, making small strokes with my tongue then easing a finger inside of her. Pumping my finger in and out of her, my tongue still caressing her. She lifts my face up by tugging my hair. "I want you . . . to fuck me." She says breathlessly.

I stand up, unbuttoning my jeans pulling them down a little. She scoots up on the bed her legs open wide, and I move between in her legs. Plunge myself inside of her, Alice cries out in pain but it's followed by a pleasurable moan. I continued moving at a slow pace, our hips meeting. This is exactly what I needed.

She pulls me down on top of her, her hard nipples pushing on my chest. "Fuck me faster . . ." she moans, ". . . harder." she pants, her lips presses against my ear. I push myself deeper inside of her and she calls out my name. Her pelvis meeting mine frantically and rushed. Our movements speeding up as we reach our climax. With one final thrust I detonate inside of her, dropping my head into the crook of her neck.

"Mr. Stymest?" What? I lift my head up looking at her face and she says again, "Mr. Stymest?"

I opened my eyes to an empty bed. No Alice. Fuck, that was all just a dream? Everything about it seemed so real. "Mr. Stymest?" Carol says again.

"What?" I snap. She just woke me up from the best dream I have ever had in my life. I'm not even exaggerating.

"Your parents and your brother are here." She answers nervously.

"They're what?" I ask hopping out of the bed, standing up on my feet.

"They're in the kitchen sir, they want to see you." She flushes looking away from me. I look down, my crotch is two seconds away from exploding out of my boxers. Though my briefs are black you can see a patch of wetness.

Fuck. Fuck me. Fuck Alice. I really want to fuck Alice and that dream only makes me want her more. I have never in my life craved a woman as I do her. I can't count the times I imagined her bent over my desk and me pounding myself into her relentlessly, at work or in my study. I can't count the times I imagined her pink lips around me, licking and sucking and caressing me, until I come. Or the times I imagined her under me moaning, screaming, biting, scratching as I drove myself deeper into her. Now, now I want to taste her. I want taste her sweet innocence, I want to watch her come undone by my mouth. I want her. Scratch that, I fucking need her. What is she doing to me?

"I'll be there in a minute." I grumble walking into the bathroom. I need a cold shower and Alice. The one night I go to sleep without fucking someone, I have a wet dream and it also happens to be the day my family decides to come. This is fucking perfect.

After my shower, I put on a black suit. My father would give me shit for wearing black tight jeans and a plain black t-shirt. He will have my head for just wearing black in general. I go into the kitchen and they were already eating breakfast.

"Black?" Were my father's first words when he saw me. It's been maybe three or four years since the last time I saw him and this is all he has to say?