Chapter 54.

PLEASE NOTE: The previous chapter, Chapter 53, has been made a private chapter thanks to Wattpad. In order to read it you have to be following me first, try removing the story from your library and then add it back again. But if that doesn't work message me so I can send you the link. You may unfollow me soon after you read the chapter, that's totally fine with me.

This chapter won't make much sense without the last chapter!

____________________________________________________

A naked Hayden lies next to me, asleep and at peace. He so beautiful in his sleep, but I want to wake him, I want to have him. Now. In the morning before breakfast. He's already naked from last night and semi-erect from whatever he's dreaming about, he's practically asking for it.

Instead of doing so I put on his t-shirt from the floor and go into the bathroom taking care of my bathroom needs. I couldn't fight the grin on my face as I brushed my teeth looking at myself in the mirror. I was glowing. I ran my finger over the love bites Hayden left on my neck smiling from ear to ear as my mind replays his words over and over again. He loves me.

Walking over to his side of the bed, I sigh because he was still asleep, before getting down to the floor to look inside of the box Hayden had taken out of his closet. It was a box full of sex toys. They look brand new and untouched besides the handcuffs. I pick up a long black wand pressing on the small power button resulting in a soft buzzing sound and the vibration of the thick wand.

I immediately turn it off giggling at Hayden who stirred in his sleep at the sound of the vibrator. Closing the box I push it aside and clamber on top of him straddling his lap.

"Baby." I whisper to wake him, running my hands up and down his chest. He mumbles something incoherently but doesn't wake.

I move down a little bringing my mouth to his abdomen and placing feather light kisses all over. He still doesn't wake. What is he dreaming about? Come back to me Hayden.

I lick up the line of hair on his naval, and he stirs in his sleep. An idea coming to me that will surely wake him up. Moving myself lower I wrap my mouth around his tip and suck, I take more of him in and suck again, then a little more and suck harder. He moans and his eyes shoot open. I smile at him taking more of him in until his tip hits the back of my throat. I hollow my cheeks sucking my man, my mouth and tongue working around his shaft, my hand moving vigorously up and down the inches my mouth couldn't take in.

"I thought this was a dream." Hayden tells me, his voice thick from sleep. Moving my hair from my face he tucks it behind my ear, caressing my cheek appreciatively.

Working my tongue around his length I bob my head up and down faster while looking up into his eyes, watching him come undone from my mouth. "Fuck," he groans. Releasing him from my mouth, I give his shaft a few extra pumps before white come spurts out of his dick in short but quick loads.

He was breathing heavy as I took him into my mouth again to lick away his come. I kiss the head of his shaft, "Good morning."

Sitting up he reaches for me and places me on top of his lap, sealing his lips to my own he kisses me long and hard. "Certainly is a very good morning."

"Can you taste yourself on my lips? Do you taste how good you are Hayden?"

"Surely you taste better." He flips me on my back grabbing my upper thigh forcing my legs apart. Positioning himself between my legs, I squirm under him as he kisses the vertex of each thigh then presses a soft kiss to my center. I moan loudly as his tongue circles my clitoris, my fingers fist his unruly after sex bed hair. Only a hair style he can pull off.