Chapter 43.

The plane landed around twelve and I made it to Hayden's room at the Glen Cove Mansion at one. Hayden was awake typing things into his laptop when I entered the room, a song playing softly from his second phone sat beside the laptop. He closes the laptop when he sees me approaching him and turns around in his chair openly inviting me to run into his arms.

I don't run, I walk slowly. It takes him grabbing my hand and yanking me down forcing me to finally sit on his lap, his large arms wrapping around me enveloping me in him and his scent. "Thank you for coming." He kisses my hair, "You could've said no but I'm glad you didn't."

Instead of talking I lift my head from his chest sealing my lips to his. I haven't kissed him on the lips since he kissed Lina last week. I haven't been able to look at him without thinking of it, let alone have sex with him. When he asked me to come I had a feeling it was so he wouldn't make things worse between us by sleeping with someone else.

He breaks away from the kiss first, his thumb trailing across my lower lip, "I was stupid Alice, I should have never kissed her regardless of whether you caught us or not. I should have sent her away before she got the chance to talk to me."

I unbutton his shirt running my hands down his chest and abs stopping at the line of hair just below his navel. "I don't want to talk about that right now." I take his hand from my face kissing the pad of his index finger.

"Did you miss me Hayden?" I ask, placing my lips around the tip of his finger and sucking, hard. I am dropping his 'serious' conversation for a moment. Maybe we can finish that talk when I, myself, don't feel so hot and bothered.

"I did." He mutters, his eyes staying on my lips and his finger.

I slowly remove his finger from my mouth, "You want more?" He nods, "Speak to me baby." I say running one of my hands up and down his thigh.

"Yes." He answers. I take more of his finger into my mouth, swirling my tongue and sucking. The song playing throughout the room changed, the smooth bass play followed by Rihanna's voice. "The mood is set, so you already know what's next . . ."

I withdrew his finger, standing up in front of him and pull down my skirt. Stepping out of it and my flats I lean over him kissing his lips, his tongue escaping his parted lips, I lick up his tongue and separate his legs. Turning around, so my back is facing him, I lower myself on him and grind my behind on his crotch to the beat of the song.

Hayden's hands stay on my body as I continue dancing on him. My hands on his lap to keep myself steady as I lower myself to the floor swaying my hip, and roll myself up. I face him again sitting down on his lap and rolling my hips on his hardening shaft. Hayden places his arms around me and stands up, holding onto me he switches positions making me sit on the chair with my legs wide open. He stands tall taking off his shirt, followed by his pants. He then moves my legs over his and tortures me by grinding into me, rolling his body, and humping. This is only making me hotter than before we even started this.

His finger under my chin he forces me to look up at him, and he presses his lips to mine, still moving. "I will fuck you now Alice." He says against my lips.

"Okay." I murmur as he lifts me up from the chair walking the both of us to the bed.

He lies me on my back swiftly removing us of any remaining clothing, and with one sudden thrust of his hips he was fully inside of me. One of his hands wrap around my thigh tightly, holding my leg up in the air close to his body as he pounds unremittingly into me.

The fingers from his free hand graze over my parted lips before he shoves two of them into my mouth, "Suck Alice, like you would with my cock." He demands, and I gently suck on his fingers, my moans subdued.