Chapter 47.

Lina has been staying with Hayden and I for four days and I have had enough of her. Mrs. Sutter has too. But I feel that after what she went through it would be completely unfair of us to kick her out—even though I thought she still lived with her parents. I don't know why she came here instead of going to her own house.

Mrs. Sutter and I were standing in the kitchen watching her and Hayden interact in the other room. "I want her out of here." I glare at the two of them laughing with each other. Hayden's laugh sounds so artificial, I can hear that all the way in here.

"May I speak freely Miss Greene?"

"Please." I turn my attention to her.

"Mr. Stymest listens to you more than he listens to anyone. He will do anything you ask of him. Surely if you were to tell him you don't want her to be here any longer he will find a way to rid of her menacing presence."

I got the feeling Mrs. Sutter didn't really like Lina. She rolls her eyes at her when she turns her back to her to fulfill her needy request. And I thought Hayden depended on Mrs. Sutter too much. Lina is twelve times worse. She doesn't even draw her own bath. She calls Mrs. Sutter to fill up her bath water or to turn the shower on for her.

Lina eats a lot, but not like the normal grab a snack every couple of hours eating. She's so particular and forces Mrs. Sutter prepare everything by hand. She doesn't want orange juice from the carton, she wants freshly squeezed orange juice every morning. She doesn't likes for the different foods on her plate to touch, and if they mix before she gets to eat it, she throws the entire plate away and asks for another serving.

She's a handful, and I've only been around her for a few days. I couldn't even imagine having to live with her.

"But I don't want to make her leave after what she's gone through."

"Miss Greene, I promise you she's fine. And she has plenty of other people that will take care of her, like her parents and their house maids. Believe me, I used to work for them." Is this how Hayden found Mrs. Sutter?

"I will talk to him before I have to leave for work." I promise her and internally scoff as I look at the two of them again.

"What would you like for lunch Miss Greene?" She was back to her usual quiet, reserved, formal charade.

"A chicken salad sandwich will do me just fine, thank you Mrs. Sutter." I was running low on time—mostly because I spent all morning watching Hayden and Lina from afar. I left myself no choice but to rush to get ready if I want to talk to Hayden before I leave for work.

I finished buttoning up my blouse in the bathroom when hands wrap around my waist, of course I knew they belonged to Hayden. He undoes the handiwork I just finished, sliding my shirt off of my shoulders, followed by my bra. Leaving me topless, standing in front of the mirror. "I've been thinking about these since I fucked you on the plane."

The plane? Has it been that long since Hayden and I had sex?

He cups one of my breast, his fingertips lightly grazing over my hardening nipple. His mouth attaches to my neck and shoulder, nibbling and sucking at my flushed skin. I want to reach behind me and touch him but the way he held me up to the counter, his arm locking mine in place beside my body, I wasn't able to move. I could only watch him while he touched me.

On Hayden's jet, he allowed me to undress him and I enjoyed every whopping second of it. I pull at the small part of his tie undoing it, letting it hang loosely around the collar of his shirt. I untuck his shirt from his pants and began to unbutton the buttons on his shirt, using a little extra elbow grease to get the tight sleeves down his muscular arms. His gold cufflinks falling to the ground along with the shirt and tie. The only time our lips weren't connected was when we had to catch our breath.