Chapter 39.

When my alarm goes off, I feel the bed shifting beside me and then it was turned off. I opened my eyes to see Hayden lying on his side his head resting on his hand, staring down at me with a look of vex on his face. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Then stop staring at me like something is wrong."

"I'm preparing myself for whatever you have to say to me."

"What exactly am I supposed to say to you?"

"You don't remember?"

"Remember what?"

What happened last night that he's expecting me to comment on? Is it because I read his file. Does he expect me to say something about what I saw?

"We had sex, so what, we have sex all the time." I conclude that we had sex based off my lack of clothing. I can barely remember Hayden coming home last night.

He nods once, his expression still slightly galled but less than a few moments ago, "Let's have a shower, your pores are leaking alcohol."

I stand out of the bed, my muscles feel so sore. I just want to crawl right back into the bed. "How much sex did we have?" I groan sitting on the bed. I groan again when my behind hurts as I sit.

"Enough to last you a lifetime. You're probably drained Alice, you should drink something." He hands me a glass of water and drops a Tylenol in my hand. I take the Tylenol and quickly devour the entire glass. He smiles contently, taking my hand to help me off the bed and into the bathroom.

"My ass hurts. Please don't tell me we did—"

"God no!" He laughs turning the shower water on. "Sodomy is not my thing. Unless you're interested in that type of sex, I prefer to stay far, far away from it."

"Then what happened?"

"I spanked you." He pulls his pants down and steps out of them.

"You what?"

Shrugging he steps into the steaming shower, "You asked for it."

I follow behind him closing the shower door enclosing the two of us in the fogged shower. "I don't remember that or much of anything to be honest."

"That's why you shouldn't drink until you're inebriate, you do things that you could end up regretting, and say things that you don't necessarily mean."

"Okay Hayden what is your problem?"

He rolls his eyes at me, "Just forget it Alice."

"I obviously forgot it already, so you just forget it."

"Already forgotten." He grabs the body wash squirting the soap into his hands and lathering it up, he turns me around so I'm facing opposite of him. He massages the soap into my shoulders, then down my breast and my belly. I gasp as his soapy fingers slowly move between my thighs and splays between my inner and outer lips, lingering there for longer than necessary. I can already feel myself getting wet, and it's not from the water.

He's sporting a semi erection as his thumb ever so lightly grazes over my sensitive nub, "So you think Geoff is attractive?"

"What?" My laugh gets replaced by a moan at his fingers teasing my clit. "He isn't exactly my type. Why are you asking?"

"You wanted to fuck him yesterday." His face rest on my shoulder so our heads were aligned.

"This is what you want to talk about right now?" I ask as his thumb circles my pulsing clitoris, "Seriously Hayden?"