Chapter 16.

"Why don't you stay here tonight?" He asked after releasing my lower lip. "Just you and me, no sex, no kissing, I won't touch you, none of that. Just the two of us. "

"I'm guessing this is something new for you."

"Yes, very."

"Which part?"

"All of it."

"Okay." I agree. "You know what else you should do Hayden."

"What's that?"

"Take me on a tour around the house. You have a lot of square footage and rooms undiscovered to me."

Hayden gives me a knowing smile, as if something dirty crossed his mind but shakes away the thoughts. "As you can see this is my study, I'm in here more than I am in my own bedroom."

"You have a nice view of land." I mutter staring out of the window.

He chuckles, "It's a beautiful sight when the sun is setting and rising. If you wake up early enough tomorrow, I can show you."

Smiling I nod, "That would be nice." Touching the glass I notice the writings on the window. "You write on your windows?"

"It's a board."

"Your windows are clear boards that you can write on?" Wow, I have never seen anything like this before. How creative.

"Somewhat."

"So if I take this marker," I grab the black dry erase marker from his desk and begin writing my name on the window, "and write on it, you can just erase it and it will come off?"

"Well not that one, but the others are."

"Oh my god," I laugh, "I'm so sorry."

"Relax, it's alright Alice," He joins me in laughter, "You can write on every window in this room, but only in this room. Don't try it anywhere else, you'll have Mrs. Sutter doing a lot of extra work."

"Mrs. Sutter is your house keeper and cooker?"

"Yes, she's great." He places his hand in the small of my back moving us along to the next few rooms downstairs. There were three bedroom, which belonged to Mrs. Sutter, and his security Wade and Geoff. He takes me to the kitchen, the dining room, the wet bar, the footage room. We didn't go inside or talk much about the footage room because he didn't want to interrupt the work Wade and Geoff were doing. Lastly we went to the media room. "Well you know this room." He smirks and I flush. I know this room very well.

"I like these frames." I comment to remove the flashbacks from my mind. "You only like watching old films?"

"Yeah, the films were so different from the films in this era, but for some reason I like them. It's something about their movies, I don't know."

"No I get it." I smile at him, running my hand across the red sofa. "I enjoy older movies as well."

From the media room he takes me the outside which led to a pool, an outdoor grill, a large shed, and large open land. The lights from the outside reflecting on the clear blue water made everything out here seem more beautiful. "Do you swim?"

"After I work out, sometimes. In there is my gym." He points to the shed. "If you can't find me in my study or my bedroom, that is where you'll find me."

From that point we went upstairs, the first thing I saw once up the steps were the musical instruments. A piano, violin, and a cello were all set up in front of the large glass window looking out at the field. A quote on the wall read 'To play a wrong note is insignificant, to play without passion is inexcusable.' It's a quote from Ludwig Van Beethoven. "You play?" I ask running my hand across the sleek black piano cover.