Chapter 5.

I was embarrassed when I had to tell Hayden that I was a virgin. He was taking it too far and I didn't know what else to do. If I didn't stop it, I worry that I would've slept with him yesterday.

With my ex-boyfriend, he told me he would wait for me to be ready. Which is what he did. He waited and waited and kept waiting, but he got tired of waiting and then he tried to force things which is the reason why I'm not with him anymore. We only ever made out, I never let him go any further.

Hayden is really hard to resist but the way he reacts to me is the reason why I enjoy messing with him. I hope soon, he can get over me and move on to his next victim.

When I first saw Hayden in the bar, I knew three things. 1, He was so hot. 2, I wanted to get to know him. 3, He's not the type of guy that wants to get to know you first.

It's not chance that brought Hayden and I to see each other that day at the bar. Just the day before, I saw him but he saw never saw me. I watched him as he picked up a cute blonde with this ear piercing high pitched voice. I wanted to see what he would do with her and he did just as I thought. He got her drunk and he was flirtatious with her then she said she wanted to go somewhere private with him. From there, I assume he took her home. I asked Ryder about him. I didn't know his name, but I tried to describe him.

"Last night I saw this guy, Ryder. I watched the way he chatted with the girls. He was so smooth and seductive."

"Did you leave with him?" He asked me.

"No, I just watched him from afar. I didn't leave with anyone. But that guy . . . I want him. If only I can see him again."

"What did he look like?"

I paused, imagining him again. "He was tall, probably six feet or something. Beautiful blue eyes, ones that you could get lost in. If he stares at you, you'd want to do anything he says. His jawline was sharp and heroic, and clean shaved. When he spoke to the girl, you could tell he had some type of accent but it was very faint. He would run his tongue over his bottom lip before biting his lip in this hot, seductive manner. His hair was a bit long, not too long though, and it doesn't know if it wants to be curly or straight so it just does a little bit of both. He looks exquisite. He was very muscular, his muscles flexed every time he moved. He was wearing all black. I never saw black look so good on someone in my life . . ."

I realized I got carried away talking about this guy, but how could I not, he was fucking beautiful. And it was really hard to look away from him.

"You must have been stalking this guy. I regret asking you that."

"Shut up Ryder." I laughed, "Does he sound like someone you might know?" There's a huge possibility that I might never see this guy again, but it doesn't hurt to ask about him.

"Maybe. Is this him?" He turns his phone my way. My eyes widened when I saw him. That's him. That is my guy. He looks a lot younger, but it's still him.

I snatched the phone from his hands, swiping left to see if there were any more pictures of him. There were more and each picture looked like he was out, partying. But none of them were taken by him. "You know him?" I asked Ryder, giving him his phone back.

"Yeah, he happens to be an old friend of mine. We don't talk anymore though."

"What's his name?"

"Hay—" he stops, a smug smile on his face, "I will only tell you if you make me a sandwich."

I ended up having to make him a sandwich to get any information out of him. "Alice." Dad says walking into the kitchen. This is why there's no coffee made.