Chapter 10.

Hayden moved us onto one of the red chairs, me lying flat on my back and him sitting over me putting all his weight on his knees. "How have you never been fucked before? You're all innocent and fuckable, and with these lips . . ." He runs his thumb across my parted bottom lip, "Christ, it all turns me on."

"It does?"

"Yeah, that and the fact that you're flustered every time you're around me." I would try to make up an excuse for that but I don't have one. It's true, I blush a lot around him. More than anyone should.

"Let's get you out of this dress, yeah?" He unbuttons the top three buttons on my dress, not looking away from my face. His fingers move to the hem of my dress and he lifts it off of my body, I arch my back off of the seat to help him get it off. He drops my dress on the floor, his eyes now on my body.

"Alice, you are fucking beautiful. I can look at you like this all day." The way he looks at me alone is enough to make me come undone. His eyes scanning every inch of my body, drinking in all of my nakedness. Which only makes me feel unbelievably shy. He shifts so that he's on all fours. One hand moving from the side of my head, he runs it down my almost bare body, making goosebumps rise on my skin. He intakes a sharp breath as he slides his finger inside my panties, rubbing my center in a rhythmic motion.

Oh my. This feels so . . . good. But how, he's only rubbing me? The muscles inside of me clenching in the most delicious fashion. Leaning down he kisses me, his fingers not stopping their movements. His other hand moves to my bra, his index finger hooking around the center gore of my bra, lifting my bra up freeing my breast. Trailing a line of kisses from my lips to my neck and from my neck to my breast he closes his mouth around my nipple, sucking and teasing. I couldn't stop the moans and gapes as they escaped my mouth. The combination of both feel so good.

He whispers something that I couldn't catch, his breath fanning my breast. I as I feel his thumb stroking my clitoris the same time he gently bites my nipple, pulling it with his teeth causing it to elongate, my legs stiffening as a result. Oh god what is happening.

"No, not yet, baby." Hayden pulls my panties down my thighs a little with his free hand and when he inserts a finger inside of me I almost lose myself. He slowly slides his finger out then right back in, curling and circling it around and around. He does this sweet agonizing torture over and over again. I don't know if I can last any longer.

"Does this feel better than when you do it?" What? Is he asking me if I touch myself?

I open to my eyes to see Hayden's dilated eyes with a slight ring of baby blue, staring down at me. "I don't." I mutter. I barely recognize my own voice, it's so low laced with lust and desire.

"You don't even touch yourself?" He asked, his eyebrows raised in astonishment. Then he smirks, "So fucking innocent."

There's that feeling again. The pressure builds in my stomach and my legs begin stiffening again. Hayden whispers something against my mouth, and I fall apart on his hand, "Oh Hayden." I moan, my body spiraling out of control.

He removes his finger from me, "How was that?" Hayden stands from the couch, walking away and coming back with a napkin.

"Amazing." I reply breathlessly. I have never felt so good. It was incredible. He cleans his hand off handing me the napkin next. I guess I'm supposed to clean off with this. I do so. Standing from the couch, I pull my panties back up and fix my bra. My breathing has yet to return to normal and my heart is pounding right out of my chest.

When I turn back around Hayden holds my dress out in front of me, "What was that?"

"What?"

"On your back, turn around." He orders while he turns me around, my back facing him. "You have a tattoo?"