Chapter Six - Two Is Better Than One

My face hurts. It hurts a lot. My ears are ringing my eyes are closed and my body hurts. I can hear people talking loud it's like they are yelling or screaming. I feel myself being pulled by my arm and turned over to find myself lying on my back. Someone is touching my face and saying my name faintly.

I open my eyes. I see Caroline, Diana, Saxon, Dean and Brooke. They all look worried. Why? Their mouths are moving but I can't quite make out what they are saying yet. The noise is becoming clearer and the ringing in my ears is starting to subside. What happened? Oh that's right some asshole pushed me off the stage. I want to know who it was. My head stops spinning and I can finally hear what my friends are saying to me.

"Tyler are you ok?" Saxon asks.

"I'm fine just a little sore because you know someone just shoved me off for no reason" I reply.

"As long as you're all good man. Your face hasn't even got any dents on it that's a relief" Dean laughs.

I smile and laugh along with him. Brooke smiles at me and grabs Saxon's hand to go to the bar for another drink. Surprise surprise she isn't too worried about me, which I am used to. Brookes always been a kind of fend for herself girl. I smile back at them and motion a signal for them that it's all cool to go to the bar.

I look up at the stage and I see Caroline's brother Paul standing there looking down at us. Caroline and Diana still look worried.

"This has never happened before I am so sorry" Diana apologises

"My brother is such an idiot Tyler" Caroline says. "He always does things like this to punish me"

Wait what. Her brother pushed me off why? What the hell did I do? I am so angry. I could rip this idiots head off. I stand up and walk towards Paul on the stage. It's so unfortunate that this idiot is the owner of the club, and the brother of one of the girl's I just kissed. If things go down well with her, I don't want to be fighting with her brother too.

"What the hell was that for?" I ask Paul with anger in my voice.

"Nothing against you man, Caroline just needed to learn a lesson," Paul says.

"What lesson? She tries to have a good night and I get pushed off the stage" I yell "Too bad if I got hurt right in your club"

"Like I said it has noting to do with you" Paul says.

I stare blank at this idiot. Honestly who pushes people off stages just because they are making out with his sister? Which to my knowledge she hasn't done anything wrong tonight at all. I am so angry I need to leave soon. I know it's Dean's birthday but I can't be out anymore between everything that has happened today and tonight it's just too much. I feel someone tapping my back to get my attention. I turn around and see Diana, her eyes so innocent and filled with sorrow. I mean she's just the host of the event it's not her fault she shouldn't feel bad whatsoever. I must admit it is nice that she is taking the time to make sure I am fine. Next to her is Caroline smiling.

"Come into the back area and we will grab you a ice pack for you head just incase" Diana insists.

"Yeah Tyler sounds like a good idea" Caroline says.

"Did you want me to come also Tyler?" Dean asks.

"You go find Saxon and Brooke I will come find you guys soon" I reply.

"As long as your fine then all is good" Dean says. "Go get them tiger"

He hints to me and motions his head towards Diana and Caroline. I laugh.

Dean is always a serious person and looks out for his family and friends more than anything. It is just quite funny when he makes jokes about girls because it actually never happens. I pat Dean on his shoulder and walk towards the girls.