Chapter Nine - Days Of Study

Caroline she messaged me back I am so over the moon, smitten even.

I finish up lunch with Dean and Saxon and head home. I have been replying to Caroline's messages for a few hours. Back and forth just cute flirting. We arranged to meet up again and actually have a proper date, which is going to exciting, although I am nervous as all hell. After a few hours reading a book and messaging some friends. I sleep off the weekend.

I wake up to the most annoying sound ever. It's my alarm clock. 6:55. I have to get up for school. Well not really school more like university. I am studying journalism. It's something I have always wanted to do and when I was given the chance to actually pursue a career I grabbed it and I won't ever let it go until I achieve exactly what I want. After I finish getting ready I dress myself for the day and head to the kitchen Charlie and Miranda are racing around the kitchen grabbing things and sorting out their lunch for the day and what not. Where is Riya? I really want to know why she was crying hopefully she comes out of her bedroom soon and explains what happened. I look at Charlie I feel sick in my stomach. I don't even want to be in the same room with him anymore I don't know how much longer I will handle it. My mother is all dressed up today I am assuming she has a meeting today or something for work, either that or she just wants to dress herself up which is mainly what she does.

"Good morning Tyler" Miranda says, "Did you have a nice sleep?"

"Morning, yeah it was really good I'm so upset that the weekend is over and now I have to actually get back to study and working" I complain.

"You will be fine love" Miranda replies.

"I am leaving for work everyone enjoy your day everyone," Charlie says.

I can't even be bothered looking up from my phone so I just mutter bye under my breath loud enough so Charlie can hear me. Charlie gives mum a kiss on the cheek and walks out the front door. Thankfully he has left.

"What's on the agenda for today?" I ask mum.

"Just working and then I have a hair appointment after" Miranda replies.

Miranda is an addict to the hairdressers she gets her hair done twice or three times a week. I know right she's an addict, it could be worse though she could be addicted to hardcore drugs or something so I guess that's a plus that she's not.

"Figured vanity is everything isn't it," I laugh.

"You know me so well enjoy your day" Miranda laughs.

Vanity is everything I think to myself. That statement I don't believe in and neither does my mother we just joke about things like that. Although I think that Charlie believes in that. Come to think of it I think Charlie only believes in looking after his selfish self and no one else. Still angry about everything that happened but like I said to myself last night there isn't much I can actually do.

I finally get to uni and park my car. I see Jacinta waiting for me in the parking lot. I know I work with Jacinta and study with Jacinta so I see her pretty much everyday which is fine because she at least makes uni fun.

"Hey your late as per usual" Jacinta laughs.

She is so glamoured up today I swears to god it looks like she is about to go on a catwalk or something. I chuckle to myself about it.

"I know just had a big weekend for Dean's birthday" I say, "how was your weekend?"

"Quiet but good just family stuff really, how was Dean's birthday?" Jacinta asks.

"Really really good lots of drama happened, partied hard, met a few girls, got pushed off a stage and almost hit with a car" I laugh.

"No way, are you serious? That's crazy tell me all about it"