Chapter Twelve - Girl Fight

It's finally Saturday night and I am ready to hit up Pyronix again with Saxon, Dean and Jacinta. I still haven't heard from Caroline so I have no idea what is going on with that. I get to see Diana again tonight, which I am so excited for.

I am getting ready in my bedroom after work when Charlie walks into my room through the front door. I look at him through the mirror.

"What do you want?" I say blunt.

"I came to check that you haven't said anything to anyone" Charlie replies.

"No I haven't, but if you don't get out of my room I just might" I say.

"Good and where do you think you are going tonight?" Charlie asks.

"Out with my friends who will be here any second, so if you don't want anyone to hear anything I suggest you go Charlie" I say sternly.

Charlie gives me the dirtiest look I have ever seen him give. He hates me. I wonder if he knows how much I hate him. This dog will have his day and hopefully his is soon.

"Be careful what you say to me I am warning you" Charlie says as he walks out of my bedroom door.

Thank god he has left so I can focus on thinking of good things like my friends and Diana. I head to the lounge room and set up some drinking games with some chips and dips and that. After I finish setting up I sit down on the lounge and just wait for people to start coming. I hear the doorbell and race to the door. It's Jacinta as usual she is always on time. I open the door and let her in.

"I am so frigging excited for tonight," Jacinta says.

"I know me too it's going to be so good" I reply.

"You will get to see Diana" Jacinta says with a cheeky tone.

We both have a laugh together followed by a drink or two. We have been sitting chatting for about fifteen minutes when Charlie walks into the room and stares at us. He looks evil. I can tell that Jacinta is uncomfortable. He is looking at her. Pervert. I think to myself.

"What is your name?" Charlie asks looking at Jacinta.

"This is my friend Jacinta I work with her" I cut Jacinta off, "You can leave the room now"

"Excuse me I am your father don't talk to me like that" Charlie yells.

"When your looking my friend up and down I am going to tell you to leave the room" I yell back, "You are making her feel uncomfortable Charlie"

Charlie has a smug look on his face. He thinks he wins every time, whenever I speak to him he always thinks he is right. I just can't hold it in anymore I blurt out something I truly shouldn't have said in front of Jacinta and him

"Her name is Debbie Charlie, so no she will not be your eye candy of the day" I say.

Charlie moves closer to me he has so much anger in his eyes I start to shake is he going to try and hit me again or is he going to act like the bigger man?

I turn to Jacinta and see her face, full of fear. She is completely creeped out by Charlie and worried about me now. Charlie is now face to face with me staring me dead set in the eye. Just as he goes to open his mouth Saxon and Dean pop around the corner. Thank god they came at just the right time.

"The door was open so we just let ourselves in" Saxon says.

"Sorry about that did we interrupt something?" Dean says.

I look at Charlie in the face

"Did they interrupt something?" I whisper.

"No I was just telling Tyler to have a good night" Charlie replies, "I hope you all have a good night"