Chapter Seventeen - Saxon Says

I feel the earth around me is about to crumble to nothing. Brooke is marching full speed ahead towards Saxon and Caroline. I decide stay back and hide where no one can see me. This is not my place to get involved. If I were Saxon I would be running for my life. I am hiding behind a door near one of the little shops in the mall. I realize I have to be stealthy now. I don’t want Saxon to see me and think I put Brooke up to this or anything. Although in my head I find this completely amusing at the same time I don’t want to start any more trouble for myself than I already have, although most of it hasn’t been my fault. I peak around the corner and see Brooke has just arrived at Saxon and Caroline. Saxon is completely shaking I would be too. Brooke is a mean bitch when she is angry. This is actually making me feel so much better about my life. Caroline deserves to get the shit kicked out of her. I am not really happy to say this but I am team Brooke. I can hear them talking they are yelling quite loud in the shopping centre.

“What is this Saxon?” Brooke asks.

“What is what Brooke?” Saxon asks.

“This girl you are with” Brooke says.

“Caroline” Saxon says.

“You are hooking up with Caroline but you are telling me you want to be with me” Brooke yells, “You told me last night that you loved me”

After Brooke says that Saxon just goes quiet, and Caroline just kind of walks off to the side. This is major awkwardness for Caroline now. She got what she deserved a big slap in the face; hopefully soon Brooke will give her a physical one.

“So” Saxon says, “You mean nothing to me Brooke, you’re just a piece of ass”

Brooke slaps him hard on the face, it echo’s through the mall. I can’t believe he just said that to her. I know Saxon is an idiot but wow I didn’t know he had it in him to be like that. I can feel the hurt coming from Brooke. She has her back turned to me so I can’t actually see her facial expression but I imagine that it is something that even the scariest of beasts are scared of. Before Saxon can even say anything Caroline steps in front of Saxon and has stepped right up in Brookes face. Holy shit this girl has got balls.

“Back off you liar” Caroline says.

“Who the hell are you calling a liar?” Brooke yells.

“Brooke all we had was a few nights of sex, we have nothing now” Saxon says.

“I am going to knock your out Barbie if you do not back off” Brooke says, “I am talking to Saxon not you”

It’s about to happen they are yelling louder and the aggravation between them is insane. I am unsure if Caroline really knows who she is messing with. Before I know it Caroline is swinging a slap Brooke’s way. It hits her face. The Clap is so loud. Brooke takes a step back from the force of the slap. She holds both her hands on her left cheek. I decided I better stop this smash on from happening. I come out from hiding and walk towards them. Brooke is pissed. I arrive near the three of them and I am surprised that Brooke has not hit Caroline back yet.

“Alright guys” I say calmly, “I am sure we can work this out”

“Of course you have something to do with it” Caroline says, “You probably put Brooke up to it”

“Actually no Caroline, Brooke invited me” I say, “I am glad I came because I got to see what a low-life of a person Saxon really is”

Saxon just looks at me. It’s like he is still frozen unable to say anything to me. Since I found out about Saxon and Riya I haven’t spoken to him at all. I am surprised he hasn’t made any effort to talk to me, but then again why would he I won’t reply to him. He has built this bridge and now burnt it. Although it would be nicer to know that he wants to make peace.

“Whatever” Caroline spits.

“Do you not have anything to say Saxon?” Brooke says, “Have you just become mute?”

“I just don’t know what to say” Saxon says.

Saxon is staring at me like a deer in headlights. I feel bad for him. I hate that I feel sorry for everyone and forgive so easily. I need to learn to not forgive people anymore. I need to learn to be hard just like my mother. Someone messes her around once and that’s it no way do they get a second chance. When she finds out about Charlie I find it hard to believe that she will even talk to him every again.

“You are a dog Saxon!” Brooke yells.”

“Come on Brooke you are better than this, just walk away from the negativity in your life” I say.

I grab Brooke’s arm and softly pull her away, while I am doing so I am eyeing off Saxon and Caroline to make sure they don’t do or say anything to Brooke. We walk through the mall and find a chair to sit on. Brooke is so worked up and I need to sort her out of it. Brooke is a lot of things but she doesn’t deserve to be used and abused by Saxon. Brooke starts to cry I comfort her by patting her on her back. She hugs me. I hug her back. I sit with Brooke while she cries into my shoulder. I feel so sorry for her. Saxon has once again proved that he is the biggest dick out. After ten minutes I tell Brooke that I have to go and meet up with my mum because she would be wondering what the hell happened to me. We stand up and I walk Brooke to her car. I race back to the shop where my mother is. I find her still shopping. All that happened and she is still shopping. I sit on the seat out the front of the shop and wait for her. I look to the left and I see her. Diana. Shopping alone. I want to talk to her, but I have to remember what Dean said. I stand up. I just can’t let her get away. I just don’t have it in me to ignore Diana. I chase after her.

“Diana” I say.

She turns around already looking not impressed.

“Hi Tyler” Diana says.

“How are you?” I ask.

I am actually surprised she is talking to me. Maybe she has had enough time to cool down. It’s good seeing her. She’s so beautiful.

“I am alright how are you?” Diana asks.

“I’m great thanks,” I say.

I am surprised that she is talking to me. I have no idea what else to say to her. I want to talk to her more and ask her questions but I don’t want to scare her away. Maybe Dean’s right I should keep it short and just leave her in peace.

“Well I will let you get back to shopping” I say, “Enjoy your day”

I smile and begin to walk off back to the seat where I will continue to wait for mum.

“Tyler” Diana says, “Wait”

I turn around Diana has followed me. Maybe she wants to hang out with me.

“Did you want to go out for a coffee sometime soon?” Diana asks, “Maybe talk about what happened with Caroline?”

I don’t even need to think about my answer.

“Yes I would love to go out for coffee sometime soon” I say.

“Alright well I will message you tonight” Diana says.

We say goodbye and as I walk away I feel a million dollars. She has actually made my day. I feel on top of the world right now. Diana has made me smile. A smile that I haven’t had since the day I met her.