Chapter Sixteen - Relax said no one ever.

It’s about five days since Diana rejected me at Pyronix. It’s a Thursday morning and I am lucky enough to have the whole day off from uni and work. This is giving me plenty of time to sit in my bedroom and think of ways to get Diana to talk to me again. I haven’t spoken to Riya or Saxon. I don’t plan to for a little longer. When I walk past Riya I just look past her. She hasn’t tried to speak to me about it so I am assuming she is equally upset about it is I am. At the end of the day she did the crime so she can wait for when I am ready. Saxon hasn’t even bothered talking to me. I am pretty sure I made him shit himself when I told him I knew. No response. Nothing to say. Gutless piece of shit. I have sent Diana a few messages but haven’t heard back from her. I want her to know that whatever Caroline said I am sure she blew things way out of proportion and lied about things, but until she eventually talks to me I can’t explain these things, as she won’t respond. I just am out of ideas to get her to speak to me, so I invited Dean over so we can figured something out what I can do to redeem myself or something. Dean won’t be at my house for at least half an hour so I decided to go for a jog. I chuck my gym clothes and shoes on and head out the front door. It’s a beautiful day. Not too hot and not too cold just right. I put my headphones in and start jogging up the street. This is when I feel free. Just jogging with the wind in my face and my music on so loud that I can’t hear anything else. It is the perfect me time that I need. I jog around the park near my house about three times and jog back home. It only takes me about fifteen minutes to do so. I get to the front of my house and take my headphones out. Mum is out the front doing gardening. What? My mother isn’t at work and she is doing gardening! This is extremely out of my mother’s character. She normally just pays someone to do any cleaning or gardening whatsoever. I walk over to her and startle her.

“Oh Tyler you scared me!” Miranda says, “I thought you were studying today?”

“I have today off so decided to actually have a relaxing day. What are you doing home?” I reply.

“I wanted a relaxing day too” Miranda laughs, “What are you doing for the rest of the day?”

“Just hanging out with Dean for a little bit then nothing, whys that?” I say.

“Did you want to go out after Dean leaves?” Miranda asks.

“Of course that sounds good” I say.

She smiles and nods then continues gardening, which I am still freaked out that she is doing. I shower and get changed and wait in my room for Dean to get here. I turn on the TV but nothing seems to phase me at all. During the day is crappy soapies and old movies which do nothing for me. I hear Dean talking to Miranda out the front of my house. I turn the TV off and wait for him. Dean could talk the legs off a chair. It has been ten minutes and he is still talking away. It will be dinnertime when he finally rocks up to my room. Dean is always a polite person and will talk to a plastic bag if it will listen. I laugh to myself because I think I am so funny at making jokes. I am really not. Saxon is really the only person that finds my dumb jokes funny. I shouldn’t be thinking about Saxon as what he has done all in one big hit is what shit friends do. No more thinking about Saxon as being a friend of mine, he will just be an acquaintance from now on and still I will not even give him any of my attention.

Dean finally walks through my bedroom door with a huge smile on his face.

“You done chatting my mum up?” I ask.

“I like talking to your mum she’s nice” Dean laughs.

“I know this,” I say, “So what’s the plan?”

“I have thought up a few things” Dean says.